I'm Part of Your World Now

A/N: Ok this is the last chapter I'm sorry! I loved making this wonderful story and I'm glad all of you wonderful people like it! So let me stop yapping, and let you start reading! Btw another author's note will be at the end of the chapter.

Louis' POV

I can't believe this! I'm getting married! On land, with my legs! This is amazing! I'm so nervous, I can explode! I heard a knock on the door. "Hey Lou! OMG you look amazing! Harry is going to flip! Let me do your hair. I'm gonna walk you down the aisle." I smiled at Cher and gave her a hug.

"How is this possible?! I saw Harry like a week ago, now I'm marrying him!" I giggled at that comment. Wow getting married this is huge.

"You ready Lou?" Cher asked, but I shook my head. She whispered something in somebody's ear and gave us a few more minutes.

"I know it's scaring Lou that you might see any of your friends again, but there is a man waiting for you to marry him. He waited his entire life to find a person like you. Lets go!" Cher's right I've waited my entire life to find a man like Harry and now I'm marry him.

"Okay I'm ready."

We walked to the doors and I heard music playing, I grabbed Cher's arm and the doors opened revealing my almost husband.

Harry's POV

When those doors opens revealing Louis, he looked, amazing. He started walking down the aisle slowly and kept his eyes on me. When he finally reached me, he grabbed my hand and smiled. "We're gathered here today celebrate the marriage of Prince Harry Styles and merprince, Louis Tomlinson. If anyone wants to opposed this marriage speak now." The priest announced.

Silence. Good.

"May I have the rings please?" Lou, one of the maids, brought her 3 year old daughter, Lux, to the front and me and Louis took each others rings.

"Harry, repeat after me: I, Harry Styles,"

"I, Harry Styles,"

"Take you, Louis,"

"Take you Louis,"

"Through sickness and health,"

"And be the husband you've always dreamed of."

"And be the husband you've always dreamed of." I slide the ring onto his finger and smiled at him. Now it's Louis' turn.

"Ok Louis repeat after me, I, Louis Tomlinson,"

"I, Louis Tomlinson,"

"Take you Harry,"

"Take you Harry,"

"Through sickness and health,"

"And be the best husband you've always dreamed of."

"And be the best husband you've always dreamed of." He did the same process as I did, but he was shaky because he was crying.

"I'm sorry I promised myself I shouldn't cry, but I am." The crowd laughed at his comment.

"With that said I now pronounce you Mr. and Mr. Styles, you may kiss your groom Harry." I put a hand on the back of Louis' neck and spun him around so his back is to the ground. He giggled while I did. Finally I kissed him now as my husband. I pulled away looking in his beautiful sea blue eyes. He's finally mine. The man of my dreams.

"Hello Mr. Styles."

"Hi Mr. Styles."

Louis' POV

My man of my dreams, my prince, my knight in shinning armor, my everything. He's finally mine, my husband. Right now I'm looking out at the sea looking at all the merpeople all smiling at me. I see my sisters, brother and Uncle Simon. I blow them a kiss and Simon came and hugged me. "I love Simon. Take care my sisters for me."

"I will, anything else you want?" He asked. I thought about it then I whispered.

"Make Zayn, Liam, and Niall humans." I want them here with me everyday. He smiled and put them on the deck.

"Hey Lou, what are we doing up here we need water?!" Liam shouted.

"Not anymore, Simon?" He lit up his trident and pointed at them. They look terrified! I'm laughing at them finally they're finally humans. Niall had blue eyes, blonde hair with brown roots wearing a Polo shirt, tan color pants, and white trainers. Zayn had brown eyes, black hair in a quiff, with a varsity jacket, jeans, and red and white trainers. Liam also had brown eyes, and brown eyes, he was wearing a plaid shirt, jeans, and blue trainers.

"LOU! WE'RE HUMAN!" They said in unison. I smiled and ran to them to give them a hug.

"I know, I wanted you here with me." I said pulling back. I looked over at Harry with a smile on his face.

"So your Louis' sea friends?" Harry asked them.

"Well me and Niall are, Zayn flies." Harry nods and walks over to me and pulls out his arm. I placed my arm in the gap and we walked over to the side of the boat waving to my people under the sea. Niall, Zayn, and Liam came up to us and starts waving too. Me and Harry look at each other and started to lean in.

"I guess I'm part of your world now." I said.

"I guess so. Now you're stuck with me." He joked. I giggled and we kissed.

And we all live Happily Ever After!

The End

Author's Note:

It's over! I repeat it's over! I can't thank you enough! I love you all! Thank you for enjoying this story and I'll finish Tangled soon too. Thanks for fanning and all you do! So vote, comment, all that you do but couple more things:

1. What was your favorite part?

2. Quote?

3. Did you like it?

4. Is Story Of My Life amazing?

5. Is Larry real?

6. What's as this cutest moment in this story?

Again thanks for reading! And keep smiling!

- Xx Ali :)