Chapter 2

"CI-CI WAKE UP!!!" A voice shouts beside my head. I groan tiredly and slap the source if the voice. "OW FUCK CI-CI that hurt! Is that why Jace sent me to wake you--- JACE YOU BITCH!!" I groan yet again and cover my head with my pillow attempting to fall back asleep. Time to go back to my dream about univer-- 

   "OH SHIT!" I shoot up and check the time 6:30 oh god that's not enough time.  I literally fall out of  bed and speed walk out of the room and down the stairs. I walk into the living room where I see Drew, Hailey and Chloe eating groggily looking about ready to fall back asleep. Sitting on the couch I see Riley, Jace, Jason and Freddy sitting on the couch watching amused as the girls miss their mouths with the food. Well 3 of them are Freddy is glaring at me....what happened to his face? There's this big red mark on his cheek. 

   "The fuck happen to your face?" I ask him rubbing my eyes tiredly.  I walk tiredly over to the table following the smell of bacon. 

   "Oh hmm let me think! Oh yeah I was trying to be a nice person and do Jace a favor but it turned out it wast a favor at all! He knew you were going to slap me in the face if I tried to wake you up and that's why he sent me! So to answer your question this," he points to the mark on his face before continuing  "is a reminder to everyone in the world to never ever try to wake Cecilia Hawking up ever again!!!" Freddy continues to scowl at me as i slowly put a strip of bacon in my mouth. 

   "Damn." I say after swallowing. "I'm getting really good at self defense."I hear snickers as I reach over Hailey and steal a piece of her bacon. 

   "I saw that." A voice says behind me. I look over and see Jason shaking his head smiling at me. 

   "Saw what Jason?" I ask innocently. Jason rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. 

   "You stole her bacon." He says shaking his head slowly. I roll my eyes and fake glare at him. 

   "If you even think about telling her when she is even the slightest bit sane your face will end up like Freddy's." 

   "Oh god you monster! Freddy's face really? Ew!!! Why would I want to look like Freddy?" He asks looking disgusted. I can tell if he's Joking or not...

   "Because I'm a sex god." Freddy says glaring over at Jason. I bite my lip to hold back my laughter.

   "Really? I thought you were a brick of cheese... Oh wait! That's Chloe's lover!" Jason responds with a smirk. 

   "Jason don't tease Freddy!" I say looking sympathetically over at Freddy. 

   "Thank you Ci--" 

   "It's not his fault a brick of cheese gets more action than he does." I say with a smirk. Freddy glares over at me with a scowl. 

   "I'm going back to bed you people are mean." Freddy says jumping off the couch and stomping up stairs. 

   "GIRLS GET READY YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!!!" Shouts a voice right. In. My. Ear. I run and glare over at Jace who is looking at me with a smile.  

   "You suck!" I say glaring up at him.

   "Only you babe." He says with a wink. My eyes widen as I realize the dirty innuendo behind that statement. 

   "BURN!" Freddy says from the top of the stairs. 

   "Oh go cry into your pillow no one needs to see yo face!" I yell. Freddy's jaw drops. 

   "We'll excuse me!" Freddy says tossing his imaginary hair over his shoulder. He turns on his heel and literally struts away.