Chapter 12

And the worst author award Goes to me! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner

Jace's P.o.V

When Freddy walked in with Chloe almost two hours after he left I knew that he was in the midst of having a mental break down. Just by the way his face was lacking in humour and happiness like it usually did I knew he was gonna snap any minute.

"Okay one of you seriously stinks! Like major stinks I can smell you from the kitchen! I think I might throw up this baby! Jeez someone stinks!" Drew says walking out from the kitchen not noticing Chloe, Freddy, Jason and Keenan at the door. Speaking of which....

"Keenan get this baby off me!" I say standing up with his child. Hailey ended up giving me back Ryan when she went up to her room to sleep. Keenan frowns slightly but tried to take his sleeping baby back. Only problem is that Ryan has a surprisingly strong grip for a baby. When Keenan goes to pull Ryan off he just grips my shirt tighter. Keenan glances at me confused for a second before (gently) trying to remove his son from me again. Yet again his efforts are in vain. Keenan stops and steps back looking like he's trying to figure out how to remove his child. Does this genius think removing a baby is rocket science? "Well?" I ask rather impatiently. Keenan shakes his head and shrugs.

"I don't know what to do here. I'm not gonna yank him off that could hurt him." I glare at Keenan before coming up with a genius plan.

"Take him." I say holding the baby out as far as I can. Keenan looks at me as if I've just suggested for him to like my derrière. "Take him Palmer." I say stepping closer to him. Keenan rolls his eyes but complies. Only one problem though. If we one if us takes one step we would be nose to nose. And believe me when I say that I do not want to be nose to nose with him. Slowly I wiggle out of my shirt. Being careful not to wake up Ryan. Finally after a terrible 5 minutes of acting like a worm I get out of my shirt leaving me half naked. I look over at Keenan and Ryan immediately taking notice that Ryan is still holding onto my shirt. "Tell him he can keep it." I say shaking my head slightly.

"Yeah thanks." Keenan says wrinkling his nose slightly. What? It's not a bad shirt! It's just a plan white shirt .....with you know the occasional mustard stain.

"Jace come on we need you down stairs." Jason says running in through the front door. When did he leave?

"Where did you go?" I ask looking at him in shock. The guy looks like he just ran a marathon!

"Well if you payed attention you would of noticed that after Freddy brought Chloe up stairs he ran out so Riley and I chased after him now can we go? Freddy's just...." Jason hesitated looking like he was looking for something say without saying too much cause you know Keenan is right there. I nodded quickly understanding before going towards the elevator.

"Uh Keenan can you help the girls with Chloe? I uh need to um yeah thanks!" I get into the elevator with Jason and impatiently wait for the elevator to go down. Sighing I glance over at Jason who looks like he's ready to have a heart attack. Watching him pace around is making me me nervous. "Can you stop?" I ask throwing my hands in the air.

"Stop? Stop what? Worrying about my best friend? Is that what you want Jace? You want me to just forget about what happened when his dad died? Or when his mom remarried? Do you want me to forget about about what he almost did to himself..." Jason trailed off looking down. I sigh and pat Jason's back comfortingly.

"I know your worried about him I get that Jason but you need to calm down. You can't freak out on him when we get to him Kay?" I ask gently. Out of Riley, Jason and I Jason cares about Freddy the most ( in a totally non homosexual way though). He was the one who found Freddy when he... DING! The sound of the elevator opening zaps me out of my thoughts.