I was meaning to ask

A/N
Ok so just telling you guys, this isn't the last chapter, I've decided to continue...YAAAAAY.
So without further interruption here is the continuation of our story

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the hospital jc sat I the waiting room his knee bouncing up and down with anxiousness as his brain listed every way this situation could end especially the bad ways. After what seemed like days but only maybe two hours passed the nurse brought jc in to see kian. He was seemingly fine, but you could tell he was crying moments ago from his red eyes, and a bandage was wrapped around his head which worried jc. But automatically jc ran over to kian and kissed him like he'd never kissed him before. Kian smiles and kisses back passionately, and it was like that for a moment. Then jc say beside kian on the bed. Kian sighed "this wasnt how I planned for things to go...".
Jc giggled and gently kissed the bandage on Kians head. "Neither of us did."
Kian managed to curl his lips into a small smile, that made jc smile too. Kian sighed and looked up at jc, his beautiful brown eyes fixated on Kians. His curly hair although messy from jc stressfully running his fingers through it still seemed to fall perfectly into place. "Justin?" Kian nervously managed to breath out in a calm whisper. Jc smiled and nodded. "Yeah?" He simply replied.
Kian was quiet for a minute. "I-I...I know tonight didnt exactly go as romantic as hoped for...but I guess this whole situation made me realize that you'll always be there for me and...just how much you really care for me. I love you a lot Justin and...a-and I was meaning to ask earlier...." Kian then paused trying to grasp the words. Jc raised an eyebrow and said in anticipation "what is it babe?"
Kian then looked up and bit his lip, then shakily reached his hand under the hospital bed, pulling out a small box. He opened it carefully, then softly uttered the words "will you marry me?"
Jc smiles really wide and began to tear up. "YES!" He shouted excitedly and began to cry tears of joy. Kian got tears in his eyes too and giggled out "well then, calm down and kiss me stupid!"
They both giggled and kissed a soft passionate perfect kiss. Everything was perfect.