Disney world

"Come on!" Kian giggled as he grabbed Jcs hand dragging him into the entrance. Jc decided to take Kian to the happiest place on earth to truly celebrate their engagement, so the two of them frolicked into disney land with wide adventurous eyes. Joseph who tagged along was quick to snap pictures.
Jc giggled "what ya wanna do first baby boo?"
"hmm..." Kian replied, scanning the park, then he gasped and shouted with excitement "TEA CUPS!"
Jc couldn't help but smile at the adorable childish look on Kians face but tried to kindly decline with the reply "but kian what if I throw up?"
Although he knew Jc was right because he's never been too good with really spinny rides he really wanted to go on them and share a kiss so he eagerly bounced up and down and begged "please please PLEAAAAASE"
Jc sighed and replied "fiiiiiiine..." Then he was quickly taken by the hand and dragged to the tea cups. JJ giggled at the two and followed, stopping every now and then to snap a photo. Jc wrapped his arms around Kians side once they were on the teacups and Kian giggled. "Need me to hold you babe?" Kian asked chuckling at the fact Jc was clinging onto him. Jc nodded and replied with a little "uh huh" and Kian wrapped his arms securely around Jc, smiling almost proudly. Jc stared at the ring on his finger smiling like a dork but was interrupted when Kian whispered "you gotta sit across from me now."
Jc sighed "ok...just pleaaaase don't spin it too fast."
Kian nodded and kissed Jcs head "I won't spin it too much."
With that Jc smiled and sat across from Kian and they both placed their hands on the center, then they began spinning the tea cup together and laughing adorably, the two of them having more fun than most, and just as it all slowed down near the end the two of them leaned over the center to kiss. The day was absolutely perfect. The rest of it they went on multiple other rides and Kian excitedly tried to find all the disney princesses. Jc thought it was funny that Kian acted like they were the real characters, in fact the way he smiled and hugged Cinderella and Ariel you'd think he actually did believe they were real. So after posing for a few pics for JJ and enjoying Disney world the two of them grew pooped and headed home, smiles on their faces.

A/N

Sorry if this was inaccurate I've only been to disney once when I was like 6 so I don't remember half of it lol. I hope you guys enjoyed, make sure to comment your favorite part of the chapter. Love ya.