Chapter 1.

Eros. The love between two individuals. Passion. Loyalty. Devotion Trust Love: Eros.

The boy lay his slender body against the cool brick walls of the gymnasium. In his hand a leather skinned notebook. His light fingers rushed across the page feverously, holding a pen. He was writing. Poetry. A sonnet, to be exact. A rolled up cigarette lay motionless on his bottom lip as a figure emerged from the building. The curvy silhouette of woman. She sauntered over to where he was standing and brushed a pointed finger against the nape of his neck. The baby hairs stood on end as she leaned in to kiss his pursed lips...

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? The sharp voice pierced through the air and hung for a brief second. The boy grabbed the girl by the hand and dashed into the faraway distance. She followed him as they were pursued by the voice. "Oi, stop I can see you!" The voice disappeared as a bout of strength sent them miles away from the voice. It was now a distant calling.

They resumed a walking pace. The boy snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her into his hip. There they knocked impatiently as they walked further and further into the darkness. The girl turned her head up as they walked. 

'Look at the stars,

Look how they shine for you,

And everything you do,'

The boy grinned through the dusk. He held her even tighter; although it seemed impossible. "Please don't sing that to me," he tugged the back of her jeans, playfully. "I can't stand Coldplay. They bore the shit out of me."

"Oh, I know; but it's stuck in my head." She giggled. 

 "I hate when that happens," he piped.They reached a streetlamp which gave them a brief moment of light.There he saw what direction to go towards. "It's North isn't it?" the girl asked.

"Yeah, so this turn, right?"

"Yep."

After an hour of roaming they reached a building. The air around it seemed old and recycled. Almost as if, life had never inhabited the building. It had never learnt to breath nor had space to. It was neglected, decrepit, forsaken. They only had to boot the door a few times before it finally gave way. They entered a swindling passageway. Stationed at certain intervals were doors made of Oakwood. They walked midway and swung open one of the ancient doors. The night hid many of the rooms failures but the bask of light from the moon highlighted its few admirable features. A fur-skinned rug lay effortlessly against the bleak wooden floorboards. A bed stole most of the space in the room. Lined with expensive fabrics of silk and cotton; heaped with blankets and dozens of pillows hidden under cushions, almost fit for royalty. Beside it stood a table which contained a box of toothpicks, a jar of peppermints, a book, £7591.09 pence to be exact and a strange bag of weeds. Roll ups lay strewn across the floor, under the blankets and on the boarded up window-sill.

The girl unhinged herself from the boy and walked to the dressing table. She dropped her bag down on the floor and pulled out a bottle of red wine. She strolled over to the bed, removing her heavy boots and flung them into a corner. She caught hold of the boy staring fixedly on her and flashed a nonchalant smile. Before they could think the boy pressed his body against hers and pulled her as close as he could. Their bodies merged as if made for one another. He pushed her into the blankets as she rushed her fingers through his long hair. They exchanged smirks as the girl pulled her jacket off and thrashed it to the floor. The boy did the same and before long they lay side by side; deep in ardent thought. Their chests rising and falling together, their legs entwined in a loose braid, their hair knotted with the other, their fingers gripping, as if nothing could pull them apart.

"Look at the stars.

Look how they shine for you.

And everything that you do." The boy pulled the girl into him and she smirked into his bare shoulder.

*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies, 

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of 'Harper's Falling'. I enjoyed writing it for you. I am sooo nervous because it's my first time uploading a story like this on Wattpad. If you enjoyed it like, add, comment and follow. It means the world.

Bye xx  ( sending you ❤ and good vibes)