chapter 2

(Lucy looks at the book Natsu found)

Lucy: Huh! It really is that book!

Natsu: Ha! The job is finished!

(Suddenly the guild members enter the library)

Gray: Natsu! I know you're here you bastard!

Natsu: Damn! They found us!

Happy: Quick run!

(Natsu, Lucy, Happy and Zeref start running. Suddenly Lucy falls down while running. Natsu goes back to help her along with Happy)

Natsu: Lucy are you ok?

(The book suddenly starts to glow)

Lucy: huh?? What's happening??

(A bright light blinds everyone. When the light is gone, Lucy, Natsu and Happy are nowhere to be seen)

Grays:Huh?? Natsu, Lucy, Happy! Where are you!

Elfman: What happened? Why did that book glow?

Zeref: T-This book... (looks at the book) This is "Book of memories". But it's different...

Gray: W-WHAT! SO NATSU AND LUCY WENT TO THE PAST!

Zeref: Possibly.

Mirajane: W-What are we gonna do?

Levi: The effects of the book should last for about 3 or 4 hours so they will be back soon.

Gray: Wait a second... look here.

(the guild members look)

Elfman: What is it Gray??

Gray: It says that the one who opens the book will be send to the future. The effects of the book will last for 5 days!

Levi: 5 days? That's unusual... and the future??? Weren't they supposed to be sent to the past? That is very unusual...

Zeref: The book's effects are reversed. They were sent into the future instead of the past but It seems like we will have to wait for 5 days until they return.

Gray: heh at least it will be quiet here without Natsu.

Levi: I will try and see what I can do to bring them back earlier. There has to be some way.

(The guild members go back to the guild. Zeref goes with Levi and the 2 begin to work on the book)