Thunderstorms

Lucy Heartfilia sat on her bed and was trembling... Why you ask? It was the simple fact that there was a thunderstorm... And Lucy hated thunderstorms. She curled herself up in a ball and started to weep... Her mother used to comfort her when these terrible storms came...

But who was there now?

Natsu Dragneel sat up in his bed and looked at the time, 11:30 pm... Sure it was late but he had awoken by a nightmare... Lucy had been alone... He wondered if his companion was ok, so he left the comfort of his home and ran into the storm, he remembered what the blonde had told him one time...

She hated thunderstorms...

Poor Lucy... The pinkette thought to himself and continued on his way to her home.

Lucy was curled up on her bed, alone and afraid... The power had gone out... She put her head down and trembled... It was quite chilly... She felt something warm wrap around her and looked up to come face to face with the one and only pinkette she knew, Natsu Dragneel... "It's ok Lucy... I'm here now... Sorry I'm late..." He said and nuzzled her nose with his own as he hugged her. The blonde couldn't have been more happier... She was no longer alone nor afraid... "Thank you Natsu..." She said and the fire mage was about to say something but saw the blonde was fast asleep and smiling... "Night Lucy..." He said smiling and fell asleep himself.