Mom and Caleb live together now ?

Do You Believe In Magic by Ally and Aj.

Kats point of view

******************Chapter 3***************************

I think I black out but this what I saw and heard.
I saw black it got lighter everything got a bright white. I saw this.

"Caleb slow down please." I saw my brother and a lady who is in her 30s on a bike that just floating.

"KATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Caleb yelled at me dropping the bike running over to me.

"Caleb? Where am I?" I honestly have no clue right now all I know is Grayson saved my life from going faster or did he kill me faster? I can't remember.

"Kat we are in heaven shocker right this lady is our real birth Mom I found her finally I miss you and Jack I know I can't leave I think but you still can go back to Jack and Jade and Luke needs you he will literally kill him self of you leave him he might not seem like he would miss you he would talk to Dad about Jessica for a change don't just ignore this problem Grayson, stay away from him or at least break up with him I've watch you for the longest time he's trouble he will hurt you more any thing you want to add mom?" Caleb just told me all this wow.

"Yes, I would Katherine you've turned out to be a beautiful young lady you look like your grandmother when she was younger. I think you should go back to Jack and remember Jack doesn't want to hurt you he knows the truth. I miss you I'm sorry I can't watch you grow up anymore I'm proud of you and dad the way he still talks to me by going to my grave every day he didn't tell you that I died shortly after you and Caleb were born I love and miss you good bye see you in a life time you will be the only one out of us three to grow old we both died young ish and will stay like this we both have been talking a surprise will come for you, Katherine, I promise your supposed to be boyfriend will betray you. For real this time bye love you."

What surprise and how will Grayson betray me? So many questions. So little time.

"I guess I have to say bye for a little longer I promise I'll see you soon. Bye Kit-Kat love ya and live, laugh, love."Caleb told me this just before I left I don't know whereof course Caleb would say that.

"I want to be with you Caleb and Mom I've missed you and since I found out mom wasn't our real Mom I was looking for her and I'm not disappointed at all in who she really is. Goodbye Caleb and Mom glad I got to see you love you where am I going and why can't I stay with you? We would be-"

Everything got black again.
I coughed I opened my eyes my eyes adjusted and I saw JACK Not Jade, not dad not Luke or Grayson but JACK wow.

"C...Caleb......j ....j Jack..." I don't understand why it was so hard to talk but it was almost everything thing hurt what happens to me and why? Where's Grayson and jade?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 3 MOM AND CALEB LIVING TOGETHER NOW?

I think this chapter is confusing. Let me know what you think
Thanks for reading my story.

-Auburn

Published date unknown