Two

Annie sat down in Armin's Teas with a cup of green tea and her laptop, waiting for Mikasa. She opened up tumblr and posted.
I finally got a new roommate. I hope that she's not annoying.
Annie sipped her tea and opened her collage essay with a sigh. She typed away with fast fingers and a bored expression as she zipped through pages of her half-worked essay. Soon, she submitted it to her online collage and closed her laptop and looked around.
"Is Annie Leinhardt in here?" A girl with raven hair and a crimson scarf asked, her hands clutched around a cup of tea. Annie waved her over and she walked over there, her low heels clicking softly on the floor. She sat down across from Annie and smiled, revealing her perfect white teeth.
"Hello, Annie, I'm Mikasa."
"Hello, Mikasa. It's a pleasure to meet you," Annie said, expression unchanged, as she went to shake Mikasa's hand.
"And a pleasure for you as well."
"Mikasa!" A new voice sounded, and Mikasa's smile fell into a scowl.
"Eren. Go away." Eren ran up to the table with a frown and Annie looked up at him lazily. Him!
"No, Mikasa! You have to come back!"
"I don't think she has to do anything, Eren." Annie growled, voice filled with venom. Eren moved his head to face her, his emerald eyes filling with malice.
"Who the fuck are you to talk to me? I didn't ask for your opinion, lady."
"Well, as Mikasa's new roommate, I think I have some say, bitch boy," Annie growled, standing up, quite shorter than the boy.
"Oh how threatening. You couldn't get a single blow on me." Even Mikasa looked skeptical.
Annie scowled, the first time her expression changes.
"Your ass will be on the floor faster than you can blink."
"Let's go."
Annie got into her fighting stance as well as Eren. Armin, who knew Annie was a quality paying costumer and one of Eren's toys, stood quietly at the counter with tears in his eyes. Eren was gonna loose.
"I'm not gonna hold back!" Eren yelled.
He came running.
He lost.
•~•~•
After Eren dragged his sorry ass out of the tea shop, she sat down to face Mikasa again.
"That was hot..." Mikasa wondered aloud.
"What?" Annie said, looking at her skeptically. Was this chick a lesbian?
"N-nothing," Mikasa said, her cheeks beginning to burn.
"Are you into that dude?" Mikasa scoffed and looked up at Annie with a grossed expression.
"Eren? God no, the kid has a different dick up his ass every three days."
"Okay? But are you attracted to him?"
"No. No, God please don't ask again," Mikasa said, pretending to vomit at Annie.
"Alright, alright. So you have all your stuff?"
"Yep," Mikasa said, gesturing to the two boxes and backpack she left by the coat rack by the door.
"That's it?" Annie questioned.
"I'm a pretty boring human."
"Oh, that's not what I meant-" Annie inwardly cringed at her messy apartment, with drawings all over the walls and fridge.
"Uh... when we get to the apartment, I'll just show you to your room and I'll clean up, it's pretty messy."
"No that's okay, I'll help you clean. One of Eren's boyfriends loves cleaning and I had to clean constantly."
"Oh, that's weird."
"He was very weird," Mikasa murmured, chuckling to herself.
"Well, let's head out, yeah?" Annie stood and packed up her laptop and picked up her tea.
"Sure," Mikasa said, finishing off her drink and throwing it away. She threw on her backpack and picked up both boxes. Annie rushed over and took the top box.
"Hey, you didn't have to take that," Mikasa muttered, adjusting the box in her arms.
"Yes, I did. You were having a tough time with both." Annie glanced over at Mikasa with a dead expression, but humor sparked behind her eyes. Mikasa looked back and saw the tiny emote bursting with light behind Annie's unapproachable ice colored eyes.
"Something funny, blondie?"
"Nothing but your failure, scarfy."
"I didn't fail," Mikasa snapped playfully.
"Oi, you're the one who can't carry a couple boxes without struggling," she said and opened the door for Mikasa. She stepped out and bumped her hip.
"Shut up and take me home, Leinhardt."
"Will do, Ackerman."