The Cool Nerd

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the address below.
Mishoushou143@gmail.com. Any form of copying will be punishable by law, if you know anyone who has copied my work please contact me on the email above.
Copyright © 2014 by Mishoushou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veronica's POV

Hi my name is Veronica Jacobs and I'm a nerd, I have an overprotective brother named Liam, he calls me Ronnie, and my parents are never around, they are always in some business trip. We've recently moved to D.C and I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate it. This is the fourth time that we've moved but I'll say no more I just want to finish my senior year unknown and happy. So now here I am in a mansion bigger than last time unpacking, ugh I hope this is my last move.

I searched around the house for the perfect room, they all looked the same but one of them caught my eyes, it was like the master bedroom. The walls were painted baby blue, with lime green furniture, it was my dream room, all the others were just dull and plain. After I chose my room I unpacked my things, it took awhile because I love to shop, so I had a lot of things.

It was starting to get late, so I prepared myself for bed, don't want to show up late for my new school tomorrow.

I was awaken by my alarm clock at 7:50 A.M, school starts at 8:30. I did my morning routine and dressed myself in a blue sweater vest, black plain jeans, and of course, my glasses. I can see without them, but I think they hide the other side, I also wore my bow-tie, because they're cool.

By the time I was done, it was already 8:15, I put my long auburn hair in a messy bun, because it was too long to brush, and ran out the door. I'm 16 and I don't have a car yet, so my brother drove me to school. We're really close but he's a player, he's always flirting & sleeping with different girls and breaking their hearts the same day.

We arrived to the school, and I could already see the different crowds of people, from the nerds, to the populars, and so on. I was nervous and Liam noticed, "Everything will be fine Ronnie, trust me, you've done his before, just fit in and you'll be fine," he said.

I got out of the car and made my way to the office, while walking people starred at me weirdly, I don't like to be the center of attention, I could feel my cheeks heat up. I made my way to the office and got my timetable.

1 period: Ap Chemistry

2 period: Ap Calculus

3 period: Ap Spanish

4 period: lunch

5 period: break

6 period: Ap Language Literature

7 period: Ap government

8 period: Gym

As you can tell, I'm a very smart person, I love school. It's just that every time I move people look at me funny like I don't belong and it really gets on my nerves but eventually I always make new friends.

I walked through the hallways and finally found my locker, the look was 28-18-12 weird its almost the same as my last locker just switch the 12 to a 21, I was making my way to Ap Chem when I bumped into someone and fell on the floor, ouch that hurt. Great first day in this school and I already embarrassed myself. I looked up to see a girl with red hair and she's wearing a shirt that days "I'm A Nerd" and blue skinny jeans. I thought the shirt was nice,

"I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me, I'll do you homework for a month" she babbled, why would she think I would hurt her,

"I mean no harm, it's ok I would never hurt you, I'm Veronica but you can call me Nica" I said holding my hand out to her, she examined it for a second then took my hand in hers.

"I'm Avery Burns, are you knew because your talking to me and actually being nice"

"yes I just move here from California"

"ok, well since your very pretty and friendly I probably should go before the jocks catch me talking to you"

"why would you say that?" I was offended by what she said, I hate jocks they always think they're better than everyone else

"come on, look at you, your beautiful and I'm ugly. We're totally different people"

"well I don't care about the jocks, I choose who I want to be friends with and I'll like to start with you and Avery your definitely not ugly, your beautiful don't doubt yourself"

"thank you, your so nice, of course I'll like to be friends, can I see your timetable" I handed her my schedule and she scanned it, she had a smile on her face and I was happy I could change that,

"great, we have every class together and your locker just so happen to be close to mine"

"nice, let's walk to class" she handed me my timetable and I looped our arms together.

In the first 10 minutes of school I've got stared at, I fell on the floor and now I have a friend. Maybe my senior year won't be bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: here you go guys I'll be updating a lot so I hope you guys enjoy it

Go on my profile

-Love you

~Mishoushou

The Cool NerdOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara