Chapter Five

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. Huh?, alarm clock?, I opened one eyes and saw Avery next to me and her foot was on my face!, I shook her off severely. I was in my room and I'm pretty sure that Liam brought us here. When I shook Avery off me she fell off the bed and I couldn't help but laugh my butt off. She glared at me and lunged at me. Before she got near me I ran off downstairs, it's 4 in the morning and our parents and brother are probably sleeping. I hid under one of the seats in the tv room and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't find me here.

"Nica? Where are you?" I giggle softly and hope she didn't hear me, she sighs and leaves the room. I wait a little bit until I sigh on my own.

I've being waiting so long now and haven't seen Av at all, I got up and made my way back upstairs to my room, when I got there, there she was. In my bed, actually our bed, all dressed up ready to go to school, reading a book. I huffed and slapped her in the back of her head,

"why'd you do that for?" she said scowling and smirking at the same time,

"because you left me there to hide and not only that, your already done to go to school!" I huffed once again and glared at her,

"I'm sowwie" she pouted and her bottom lip stock out, ugh I can't say no to that face, she looks so cute and a lot like me when I pout,

"ugh, fine your forgiving,"

"thanks sis" she hugs me and I make my way to the bathroom, it's only 6 which means I was waiting for 2 straight hours. How I kept myself entertained? I have no idea, a lot of things were going through my mind, like how Av looks a lot like me but has my dads features and I have my mom or who's older because both of us are 16.

After my long nice hot shower, I went to my closet to change, I wore white shorts with a blue tank top, with my combat brown boots, Avery was wearing white shorts with a green tank top with my black combat boots. Hum, weird, how'd she know I was going to dress like that or why am I wearing almost the same thing as her?

We looked at each other than laugh, we're dressing like we're twins and its fun to do but also weird. Av and I took our book bag and made our way downstairs, it was 7 now and mom and dad usually wake up at that time.

Mom was cooking? Again? Why? She never cooks, last time I saw her cook was when I was 7 years old, then she stopped and we had maids after that. Speaking of them, where are they?, I shrugged it off and sat on a stool on the island and so did Av.

"whatcha cooking mom?"

"eggs and bacons and toast" she answered simply, like it was no big deal, I mean my mother is cooking!.

"ew bacon" I shivered because bacon taste horrible and I'm allergic to it and also mayo and mustard, ugh I hate those,

"I know right" Av says next to me, I give her an approving look and stare at my mom making breakfast,

"and mustard and mayo, ugh"

"I know right, they taste so horrible, I mean it's also because I'm allergic to them but they taste so disgusting"

"your allergic too, so am I" my mom stares at us like we're crazy and shakes her head,

"right, I forgot you too are twins"

"what?" Av and I say at the same time,

"yeah you guys are fraternal twins, didn't I mention that yesterday at diner?"

"no" we say again at the same time, I look at her and she looks back, we have a staring contest for 3 minutes until my mom yells that breakfast is ready. So that answers all my questions, I have a twin sister and she's so cool.