Kidnapped

I dob't know if i felt like i was being watched, or it was my six sense, but all of a sudden i was awake in a heart beat. My heart was pounding a million miles an hour, and i felt sweat beading on my forehead.

Its ok Heather...it was just a nightmare...

I tried to remeber my dream, but all i could remeber was teeth. Not normal teeth, but weird fangy things. Those stupid vampire books are getting to you Heather.

I admit, i am pretty obsessed with paranormal books. Ecspecially vampires. I mean, they see so cool! Unless, of course, they are the blood thirsty murdering ones.

My room was pitch black except for the red light from my clock. It was only 11:03.

Mom and Dad are probably still out. they don't get back till usually midnight on weekends.

It kind of sucks, because if someone breaks into the house before 12, than i'm left to fend for myself. But i'm tough! I will beat the crap out of a robber! Just keep telling yourself that...

I looked into the shadows, trying to look for some boogey monster or something that i could show who was boss. But the darkness prevented me from even seeing two feet in front of me.

I laid my head back on my pillow and sighed. I wonder what Joey is doing right now. 

That's when i heard it.

Laughing.

Not the type of laugh that yolu do when something is funny or enntertaing, but more like an evil laugh when you know you've conered your prey.

It was so deep, i knew it wasn't a girl. But a man. An evil man.

I froze. What do i do? In the movies the people can always see the bad guy and jump up and fight, but i can't see sh*t!

"D-dad?" i say frightenly. I am shaking so badly.

The laughing got louder, and another laugh joined in. Even deeper and eviler.

I fumbkled for the switch on my lamp, but my shaking hands only succeeded in knocking it over. Causing glass to shatter and the laughing to get louder. Please tell me i'm imagining this!

And like a scaredy cat, i pull the covers up like a sheild till only my face showed.

"W-whos-s  t-there?" i whisper.

My night vision and i could vaguely see three humongous figures standing in my room. One was inches from where i lied. I've got to be imagining this.

But then i was proven wrong when i felt a finger trail down my cheek.

And with that, i throw back the covers and jump from the bed, preparing to run for my life. I make it three steps before hands come around my waist pulling me back to a hard chest. The person's hands wander up from my waist to my chest. I felt bile rise as the person squeezed my breast painfully.  Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...

I opened my mouth to shreak with all my might, when a big hand came down on my mouth.

That's when i went balistic.

I started hitting, punnching kicking, doing anything to get the person away. But the man didn't even flinch. Plus he had back ups. I was thrown back on my bed and straddled my someone. Both my wrists were grabbed and forced together. My legs were also grabbed and forced down, leaving me imobile.

OMG!! this isn't happening to me, this isn't happening...

but this nightmare was happening. I bit down on the hand over my mouth as hard as i could.

"B*tch" a deep malicious voice said. And the next thing i know i was slapped across the face. Hard.

While i temporarily slumped, seeing stars, i felt the man's hand trail up my thigh. I gasp and renew my struggles to no avail. The man starts to pull my shirt up, and that's when it hit me. I'm going to be r*ped.

Tears streamed out of my eyes uncontrollably. Oh God, this can't be happening...

The man froze trying to push my shirt up when a voice interrupted, "What the h*ll do you think you are doing?!?!" a guy screamed "you imbecile! Do you realize what your doing? THe prince wanted her specifically! How do you think he'll react when he hears of what you planned to do?! He'll kill us all!"

The man straddling me quickly pulled my shirt down."What! No one told me she was for the prince! I just wanted to have some fun! " he nervously said " And besides the b*tch, won't say anything, will you sweet cakes?" he menacingly put his hand around my throught and squeezed gently.

I quickly nodded my head.

The man got off me and I was thrown over the shoulder of someone. I didn't get my awareness back till the man was half way down the stairs. I was draped over the guys shoulder, my butt sticking up in the air, my face in the man's back. But i couldn't give up.

I started beating on the man's back, throwing my weight around, screaming, anything to get out of this death's grasp.

My shreak's for help were cut off when a rag was pressed agaist my mouth by an unseen other guy.

Oh no! I've seen this stuff in movies! Don't breathe in Heather...

But no matter how long i held my breath, i still had to breath sometime. I gave one more knee to the chest and elbow to the back before i let the darkness take over.

Great...now what's goinmg to happen?