My new fate

I slowly awoke to find that i was so comfy i decided not to open my eyes. Since when is my bed this comfortable and soft and cozy? Normally it is hard as a rock and makes me have insomnia! And  my pillow even decided to wrap its arms around my waist.

Wait...Pillows don't have arms!!!!!!

My eyes flash open and i wake to find myself in a strange room.

On a humongous bed.

With huge muscular arms wrapped around me.

I slightly turned my head, and looked over my shoulder at the person who was spooning me. It was Joey, with his eyes closed and sleeping like a baby.

What the hell?!?!?!?!? What is going on?

And then everything came back to me. The kidnapping...the scary ass king...Joey being the one who had me kidnapped...Joey killing that guy....him taking me back to this room...

Finding out that they are all vampires.

By now i was panicking. But how could i not? Joey is a vampire! He showed me his fangs for god's sake! He leaned toward my neck, and was about to plunge those sharp suckers into my artery! Oh my god! Is he going to drain me dry? Did he bring me here just to kill me?

I tried not to dwell on that thought and searched my brain for something to do. Escape dumbass! my brain yelled at me.

I slowly lifted Joey's arms, that were wrapped tighlty around me. I shifted out of his embrace and slowly placed a pillow in my spot, and his arms immediatly wrapped around it possesively. I inched my way to the side ot the bed, which took a while considering the bed was fifteen feet wide. When my feet reached the ground i mentally let out a sigh of relief. I tiptoed across the room praying Joey wouldn't wake up. I finally made it to the door and opened it.

CREEAAAK!

Why? YOu stupid door, did you really have to creak like that? I mentally screamed at the door.

Nervously, my eyes made its way to Joey's, still sleeping form. I held my breath as i opened my door, just wide enough to it through. I took one more look at Joey, and couldn't stop myslef from marvelling over him. He's just so HOT!

Of course he is Heather, he's a vampire...

I didn't bother closing the door, and raced down the hallway. It seemed like hours that i ran through the hallways. Th house was so big, i had no idea where the garage was. My plan was to find the garage (which hopefully had keys) and steal a car and drive away.

I finally ended up in the kitchen, which was as big as a five star restuarant kitchen, and sadly had about ten different doors leading to unkown places.

why can't they just have signs that say "Escaping hostages go this way"

While i was debating which door to go through, a young boy walked through one. He abruptly stopped and stared at me. He couldn't have been older than me, and he was wearing some ghastly uniform. although he was tall, he was very scrawny like he was malnourished. And he had bruises littering his face and arms.

"What are you doing here?" the boy demanded angrily.

"I-I, uhhhhh....I'm..." I searched my brain frantically. "I'm getting, the uh Prince's breakfast? yea that's what i'm doing."

 THe boy looks sucspiciously at me for a second. "The prince never wakes up this early."

Shit! He's on to me! He's going to sound the alarms any second!