Car Ride

The first thing i realized when i came back to conciousness was my hands and feet  were tied. Next, i realized i was in the back of  a van. More like in a trunk. There was barely any room to move around at all! 

I wiggled around a little. I started panicing.

And then everything came back to me, the men in my room, one on top of me, another stopping him from doing what he wanted with me, then the cloth.

What's going on? WHere are they taking me?

I start kicking on the back door trying to get it open. I'd rather fall out of a speeding car, than go anywhere with these guys.

 I could hear the music playing in the front seat shut off. And a man looked over the backseat.

"Uncomfortable sweet cheeks?" he sneered.

I looked at him frightened. He was handsome and all, but he reeked of evil.

"Ahhhh, are you scaaaarrrreeeed?" he laughed " I can be scarier if you want"

"N-no, n-o t-t-that's ok" I stuttered.

The man just stared at me. but then something weird happened. The black's of his eyes started expanding. Soon they took over the white of his eyes and i was staring back at a monster. My face was a mask of horror. And that made him smile.

I almost fainted when i saw his teeth. THey weren't normal teeth.

They were fangs.

Like a vampire.

And they were long.

I stared wide eyed at them. I finally looked up at  his eyes after he licked his super sharp fangs. His eyes were full of mailice and sick humor. "Are you a smart little human?"

And with that i fainted.

I woke up again with no memory of the past fifteen minutes to find myself draped across someon'e lap. There huge hands were playing with my hair.

I quickly sat up and disentangled the person's hand from my hair. I wasin between two humongous guys. They both would put a line backer to shame. Their buldging muscles, and dark stares made me so frightened i was afraid i would pee myself. I whimpered.

"Shut up, you stupid human" the one on the left sneered.

Human?Human! What are you talking about? Have i been kidnapped by some crazy nuts?

Wait a second...Wasn't i up before? And there was something about...about eyes or something?

But for the life of me i couldn't remeber.

the one who spoke just sat there staring straight ahead. I looked at the other one just stared straight ahead too. the driver and the man in the passenger seat stayed quiet. Four guys? What is going on?I've had enough.

"What the hell are you talking about?!?!? Let me go you crazy phsycopaths! LET ME GO! Now!" i screeched, lashing out at the one on the left.

i was slapped again for the second time that night on the same side. I cried oout in pain and fell back into the other guy, who roughly shoved me away from him.

"I said Shut up!"He roared.

The passenger seat guy turned around in his seat and glared at the one who slapped me.

"Ethan we aren't supposed to hurt her! Don't you remember what i said in her room? The prince will have our heads! We are just supposed to grab her and bring her back for the king to talk to. That's all! You are not aloud to hurt her!" He looked at the guy on the right. "Nicholas! Control her better!"

"God, Nathan! Why does it matter how we treat her? She's just a human! Who cares if she shows up with a couple bruises?" ethan demanded.

Nathan groaned. "How many times do i have to explain this? The King wishes to speak with her about her involvememt with the prince!!" he glared at Ethan "And the prince wants her for some unknown reason!"

I stared wide eyed at them all. What the heck? "King? What king? this is the US! There are no kings. Are you guys in a cult?" i ask confused.

Ethan sighed angrily. "Stupid human" he muttered.

After a couple minutes of silence i couldn't take it anymore. "soooooo....where are you taking me?"

Nathan sighed and said, " We are taking you to the headquarters."

ookay... what's up with the creepy mysterious answer?

"why are you taking me there?"

Nathan groaned and said annoyed " Because the King has requested your presence."

"Why?"

"He wants to know your affairs with his son."

"Why?"

"Because his son is the prince and he seems interested in you."

"Why?"

"I don't know why, but your highness has to find out."

......."why?"

Nathan turned around angrily and glared at me. "If you say 'why' one more time, i will rip your throat out!" he screamed.

I gulped and nodded.

Ethan burst out laughing. "Well, well, well, i thought we were supposed to not bring harm to the little human."

Nathan just humphen and turned back in his seat.

"why are you calling me 'human'?" I whispered

Nicholas spoke up for the first time and calmly said, "because we aren't."

The rest of the ride we sat in silence. I was looking out the window, trying to see if i knew where i was. but all i saw was desert. We were four-wheel driving in the middle of the desert. I must've been out for a while, because the only desert is hours away.

There were no lights anywhere. The stars and moon showed me the outline of the mountains though.

It's ok Heather. deep breaths....calm down....everything will be ok...

But i knew in my mind that everything wouldn't be ok. No way did i want to meet this so called king. If he was in charge of theses guys than he's no good. They are crazy.

 I'm going to run the first chance i get.

We drove for another hour around the desert, winding in and out of mountains. I kept on thinking how i was going to get out of this mess.

My thoughts were cut short when i saw lights in the distance. The closer we got the more my stomach clenched with fear.

It was a house. Well, not a house but a mansion.

In the middle of the desert.

Where no one will hear my screams.

 we pulled onto an extravagent driveway. It lead up to the huge mansion. Menacing looking guards stood all around the property. we pulled up to the front door. I took a deep breath and readied myself.

Because i was going to run like h*ll.