Chapter 29

Recap: She gave me a pleading look "James I can't stand being in that house anymore, I can't stand Luke! I can't stand my dad, or Fake Barbie! They don't care about what I feel! All they care about is Luke and how rich he is! And honestly I dont know how long I'll be able to keep this up! He's an asshole! And dad doesn't see dad and he just forces me to hangout with him and I don't want and.... I don't want to be there anymore, James, can I..." she let out a deep breath "Can I move in with you?" she asked in a small voice.

I would've probably jumped up with excitement and shouted hell yes at the top of my lungs, but no. I found myself freezing, because she still had no idea that Jessie was pregnant.

Oh shit, this had gotten more complicated.

Alice P.O.V

I tried shrugging Luke's arm from my shoulder as he tried to pull me closer to him, with no success I might add, the snooty jerk tightened his hold and squished me to his side.

"Alice and I have been getting to know each other so much more better now, aren't we Alice?" he asked giving me a dazzling smile that could've left any dumb girl drooling.

I forced a smile though, I could feel dad's eyes on me, waiting eagerly for my response.

"Yes, I know so many things about you now Luke" I answered giving him a sweet smile. Yeah asshole all I know now is that you treat people like if they're your slaves and you think you're above everyone else, you're just like Aiden, I thought irritated in my head.

Fake Barbie Bitch beamed at us and clapped her hands together, "Oh you two lovebirds are the sweetest! I'm glad you are getting to know our dear Alice better now Luke, she's such an interesting piece of art" she laughed so highly my ears protested.

I turned to her with a raised eyebrow, I was an interesting piece of art was I? I knew the lying gold digger was just saying that because Luke was here, I bet that to Fake Barbie's eyes I'm as much of a piece of art as dirt.

I saw Aiden smirk from the corner of my eye, guess he didn't think too differently than me.

Fake Barbie was showing off as usual in front of Luke, she was so fake it sickened me a little. There she sat, pretending that she was delighted when in all honesty I knew that she was just showing off so Luke could have a good opinion about her.

The little arrogant rich boy of Luke had decided to come over to dad's mansion for dinner, without inviting himself again! Of course Fake Barbie and dad didn't mind at all, in fact, I think they were something like honored.

Fake Barbie really went all out during dinner! She placed her best china plates, best expensive glasses, and about ten different types of shinning silverware, no doubt so she could impress Luke.

But I highly doubted Luke was at all impressed, he was used to this and much more. But still I found it amusing how he commented about the food being great and I swear Fake Barbie almost got tears in her eyes! You would think she was having dinner with royalty, if only she could see how Luke really was, a spoiled brat who was used to getting his own way and if he didn't he made sure to make people feel like shit until he did.

Fake Barbie isn't the only who was blinded, dad is too, he looked at Luke with awe in his eyes. I've cached him watching him like that a couple of times, and every time I see him giving Luke that look it makes my stomach sick.

I really do hope he doesn't expect Luke and I to become like an official thing! I know Fake Barbie is dying to hear the news that Luke and I have become official.