Chapter 6

Chapter 6

James P.O.V

I couldnt believe my luck, I stared at the most sexiest damn thing in the whole club, Alice was just so hot it was making me hot! I drank my second shot so I could pry my eyes off her, James you need to be more discrete man, I told myself.

I just couldnt keep my eyes off her for some reason! I had been here with Ryan, he insisted on coming to this club, and boy was I grateful now! I was so grateful I'd make sure to give him a discount later when he got another tattoo.

We'd be dancing and drinking for a while, when Ryan was too busy with a girl I decided to go to the bar on the first floor and bingo, my eyes landed on the beauty sitting next to me right now.

I tell you I can not believe my luck!

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" she asked with a teasing smile as she watched me drink the shot.

Not drunk enough so you wont remember screaming my name in bed, I thought pervertedly.

"Maybe," I said instead grinning, I looked down to see that she hadnt drank her shot yet, "You didnt like the first one?" I asked nodding to her glass.

"It's not that, I just shouldnt be drinking this much, I already had some martini's" she told me grinning, I stared at the way she smiled, she had a beautiful smile.

"So? There's nothing wrong in getting wasted it's Saturday night! Well actually it's Sunday already," I looked down at my watch, "It's 12:30" I told her, she blinked looking surprised.

"Thank you," she smiled and passed me the shot glass, "But I really shouldnt" she mumbled.

Oh you're freaking hot when you do that face!

"Why? Mommy and daddy wont like it if they find you coming home drunk?" I teased.

"No but my brother wont like it if I puke in his car, although he's such a jerk I wouldnt mind doing it," she said grabbing back the shot and drinking it all, I stared at her as she drank it, God damn this girl was so sexy in everything she did!

You're such a creep staring at her James, I told myself.

She caught me staring at her and she grinned, "What?" she asked.

Oh shit she caught me, "You came here with your brother?" I asked back.

"Half brother, dad got married again," she shrugged.

Oh, that explained why the woman didnt look like her! "Oh to that one lady" I nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, good thing she's not my real mom, if she was I would shot myself on the face!" she laughed hard making me grin back, her laughter was contagious! She was slightly drunk I could tell, she seemed to be the funny type of drunk, for some reason I wanted to see more of this.

A really good song began and I stood up grinning, lets see how good she is at dancing, "I love this song! Wanna dance?" I asked her holding out my hand and praying she accepted! I wanted to see her shake that ass.

 "Promise you wont step on my toes?" she laughed more as she took my hand making me chuckle amused, "I'll try my best," I replied grinning widely, I was going to get to dance with her!

Again how freaking lucky am I?!

I gripped her hand in mine tightly, almost possessively, and led her into the crowd of dancers, my heart was pumping with excitement at the thought of having her petite figure close to my body!