Chapter Four -New Feelings-

[¥] Chapter 4 [¥]

¬£¬New Feelings¬£¬

"I had fun." I said as we walked down the street towards my house. I had asked him if he wanted to call Lennox to come pick us up and drop me off since it was late, but he refused saying that he wanted more time alone with me.

"Yeah me too." He said with a smile still holding my hand in his.

"You know you're very fun to talk to. You're a great listener" I complemented, it was the truth, he stood there and listened to me go on and on about nothing of importance and somehow didn't fall asleep from boredom.

"Yeah I try. I could listen to you forever if I could." Smooth. We walked hand in hand to my house. Kelly had given Jordan the keys to his car earlier when everyone decided to start heading home due to the cold and the fact that it was getting dark. He said his house was not that far from where I lived.

"Your brothers are very creative, in a strange way." I said referring to our little playtime at the park with his brothers. It was very fun. Before it had gotten too dark, we met back up with Jordan, Cameron, and Desmond and just played around for a bit. It was afterwards they all decided to leave.

"I guess you can say that." He said with a light laugh. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked. Invite him in!

"Yeah I guess so." God his hands are soft.

"Question, who all are coming?" I asked making small, not wanting this to end. He thought about it for a while.

"Me, you, my brothers and their girlfriends. Well Desmond's friend." He said matter-of-factly.

"Okay." Stop stalling and invite him in already. He walked me to my door still holding my hand. I do not want to let go. I never knew someone could be so nice to me. He makes me feel like I can just be myself around him. He makes me feel safe. However, I am keeping my wall up just to be safe.

"You want to come in?" I asked in a nervous tone, hoping he would say no, however a big part really hope he accepted.

"Uh sure why not." I was relieved that he didn't said no, but then angry that he said yes. I really did not know why. I unlocked the door and the house was quiet. When I thought they were gone, I heard faint yelling and screaming coming from upstairs. That must be my parents. What is going on?

"Uh Kelly you mind waiting right here for a while?" I asked as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He looked at me with concern in his eyes but did not say anything.

"Sure."

"Here's the remote make yourself comfortable, there's a bathroom down that hall third door to your left. I will be right back in a minute. Just got to check something out." I said talking fast. He gripped my shoulders to stop me from going over bored and looked me in the eyes. I calmed down and took a deep breath.

"It's okay, no need to be nervous." He let me go and walked over to the living room, sat on the couch, and started flipping through channels. Could he hear them too and knew that's why I was so nervous, or did he think it was something else?

I went upstairs to see what was going on. Something must be wrong because they never argued, at least I never heard them arguing. I walked to their door and was about to knock when I heard something that caught my attention.

"We have to, he's out and after her!" he said with hurt behind his voice. If it was possible, I think my dad was on the verge of crying. I never- I repeat NEVER seen or heard him cry before.

"I am tired of running from him! We have to face him one day." My mom said. It sounded as if she had been crying her eyes out. I stood behind the door listening trying to comprehend what they were talking about, better yet who they were talking about.