Never take a sadist to the beach

It was a hot summer day and the yorozuya trio was laying around lazily infront of a fan. "Do something about the heat stupid perm head" said the vermillion haired girl who was pushing Gin and Shinpachi out of the fan. "What am I suppose to do!? I can't change the weather Baka" the three began to wrestle over who gets the fan when they heard a voice at the door. It was the woman who owned the snack bar under their apartment. "Oi Gin I want to tell you something" said Otose.

"Go away old hag I don't have the rent!" Yelled Gin. There was about 5 seconds of silence until the door was forcibly opened "that's not what I came for!! I came to ask if you three would like to go to the beach with us." The three immediately stood up now ignoring the fan they had fought over. "What's the catch?" Gin said suspiciously before agreeing. "There's no catch Baka. I just thought we all deserved a break. Oh and you should invite your sister." She told Shinpachi,

The three bursted with excitement until Kagura said "hey Gin-chan I don't have a bathing suit" they knew she would make life hard for them if they ignored her. "Fine fine Kagura. Shinpachi is going with you to buy something. But hurry up. Shinpachi I'll go tell your sister to get ready" said Gin picking his nose. "Why me? Why can't I go tell my sister!?" Shinpachi complained. "Because Kagura is impossible to shop with and this old man can't handle it anymore" gin said with his usual dead expression. "But-" Shinpachi was interrupted by Kagura dragging him out the door. "Shut up and let's go megane"

On the hot streets of kabuchiko, a light brown haired police officer with brownish red eyes could be seen patrolling. Sougo was angry that he had to patrol on such a hot day and needed something or someone to take his frustration out on. He then saw a familiar vermillion haired girl through a store window and was about to go pick a fight with her when he spotted Shinpachi with her. He didn't think much of it since they trio was always together but then he realized it was just the two of them. Alone. He walked closer to see that they were in a clothes store that sold bikinis. Sougo became annoyed. More than he already was and he didn't know why. He was going to annoy his vermillion headed rival but decided to walk away.

I wonder if they are a couple. Not that I care.

----------------------------------------------

When Sougo was done patrolling, he headed to the shinsengumi headquarters and thought that he could finally relax but he was wrong. "Sougo how would you like to go to the beach with me and Hijikata?" Said the smiling chief of the shinsengumi, Kondo. "We can't just ditch work because you want to keep stalking Otae" said the vice chief, Hijikata, "Don't count me in" deadpanned Sougo while walking to his room. "Please I can't let that yorozuya guy invite Otae to the beach and not do anything about it" Sougo stopped and became a bit more interested. "How do you know he invited her?" Asked Hijikata uninterested "well I overheard them talking and he invited her to join the yorozuya at the beach" Hijikata sighed and let out a puff of smoke. "Overheard? You need to stop stalking that woman or else we will all look bad. I'll go to make sure you don't do anything. Sougo how about you?" They both turned to Sougo "fine" he replied with a bored expression. "Alright get ready we are heading to the beach!!" Said the still smiling Kondo.

----------------------------------------------

The yorozuya, Otae, and the old woman Otose with her workers, Catherine and Tama arrived at the beach almost at the same time as the shinsengumi trio. "And here I thought I would actually be able to relax" said Gin with his usual bored expression. "What is that suppose to mean!?" Yelled Hijikata "Come on now we could all still have a good time" said Otae with a smiling face. "Otae-" Kondo jumped at Otae only to be met with a punch to the face. After that they went their separate ways as the two shinsengumi officers tried to wake up their chief that fainted from the impact.