Last Chapter

"Fiancé!?" Both Sougo and Kagura yelled out in unison. The young handsome Yato approached kagura but Sougo stood Infront of her and held up his sword. "Don't get close to her" he glared and the yato and he smirked. "Oho, are you suppose to be my rival?" The Yato pointed his black umbrella at Sougo. "Kagura, I made a deal with Eito here. I need him and his men to join my squad and in exchange I give you to him as his bride" Kagura's eyes widened. "So you only came for me to use me!?" Kamui turned to the teary eyed Kagura and smiled. "Of course. That's the only use a weakling like you has for me." Kagura felt hurt by her brother all over again.Eito swung his umbrella toward Sougo but he dodged it and started toward Kamui."You aren't taking her anywhere you bastard. Don't let him get to you Kagura" Sougo and Kamui began to trade blows. Eito swung his umbrella once again to try and catch Sougo off guard but Kagura blocked his blow. "Let us dance then my beautiful bride to be." In the short distance away Sougo and Kamui repeatedly swung at each other and seemed evenly matched with Kamui having a slight upper hand. Kamui grinned and seemed to enjoy the fight. Sougo would have probably enjoyed to have such a strong opponent too if he wasn't worried about Kagura. Kagura swung her umbrella and shot bullets but none landed. The yato was strong but Kagura was able to block most of his attacks, but then a hard blow to her stomach pushed her back. She was dizzy but still started to get back up when she was pushed back down by Eito. He climbed on top of her and pinned her down. "You are pretty strong but it's obvious you suppress your yato blood too much. But don't worry, when you're with me you can go all out." He smiled evilly and bent down to her neck to kiss it. In an instant, the yato fighting sougo was gone and his umbrella pierced Eito's chest from behind. Kamui was grinning but visibly angry. "Kamui you bastard..." Eito spit out blood. "What the hell is going on?" Sougo said now at Kagura's side. "It was my mission to wipe out Eito and his men so I brought him to earth while my men killed his. They are done and so are we." Eito fell to the floor now lifeless. Kagura was shocked and confused. "Thank you for helping me out little sister" Kamui now smiled innocently and picked up the Yato's body. "So you just used me?" Kagura stood up and was angry. "Yes but I didn't think he'd touch you. I warned him about that." He looked at the Yato's lifeless body. "My offer still stands, come with me. You couldn't even defeat this weakling. On earth you won't become strong." He looked at Sougo angrily. "Especially with such distractions." Sougo looked at Kagura. He knew she had a weak spot for her brother and was afraid she would leave. "Earth is my home. I am stronger now than I ever have been." Kagura looked determined. "I see, then I'll leave now, but I warn you, our fight isn't over human." Kamui was gone. Sougo looked at Kagura. "You ok?" He looked concerned. "Of course I am who do you think you're talking to." He smirked and said "good" he kissed her and grabbed her hand. "I'll take you home."

Here's the last chapter!! Sorry it's not as good as I wanted it to be.