Suprise

Kagura sat in her room/closet thinking about the events from the day before. She could not understand why her rival would do something like that. Why would the sadist do that? He might have just been messing with me again. The thought caused a great pain in her chest but she couldn't think of any other explanation. She couldn't help the butterflies she felt when she thought of his words and his kiss but she convinced herself that it was all just another sadistic joke and she didn't want to look like a fool for believing it. She decisively opened the door to start her day. She saw the apartment empty except for some food on the table and a note.

        We went on a job without you because you wouldn't wake up. There's breakfast for you. We'll be back soon.

-shinpachi

Kagura annoyingly ate her breakfast and watched tv. After she finished she couldn't sit still so she grabbed her umbrella and went out. She walked through the sunny streets of kabukicho absentminded. She tried not to think about Sougo but he always seemed to cross her mind. She seemed to arrive at the park without realizing it and sat on a swing. Kagura was snapped out of her daze by a whisper near her ear. "Hey China" the voice could only be owned by one person. Sougo. The sadist.

She blushed and jumped up to a fighting pose holding her umbrella. "Getting aggressive already China?" He said with a smirk. "Shut up sadist" she swung her umbrella at his head and he dodged it. She tried a couple more times but he dodged them every time. To sougo surprise she stopped attacking and turned around to walk away. "Where are you going?" She stopped and turned to him avoiding his red eyes. "I'm going to the yorozuya." She tried to walk away again only to be stopped by Sougo grabbing her arm. "What's wrong with you!? Let me go!" His intense gaze was intimidating but she didn't back down. "Did you hear me!? Let me go!" He grabbed both her hands and pinned her to a nearby tree. "Why are you trying to run away from me?" She couldn't stop the blush that came with him coming only a few inches from her face. He leaned in closer to feel her lips once again but Kagura stopped him. "Stop playing with my feelings you stupid sadist! This isn't funny!" He stopped with a puzzled face. He thought he had made his feelings clear. "You think I'm joking!?" He became angry. Why would she think that after what happened yesterday? "Of course I do. All you ever do is try to mess with me and provoke me." Said Kagura secretly hoping that she was wrong. "I'm not playing China" his tone was serious but then a smirk broke his serious expression. "I'll prove it to you" he leaned in and roughly kissed her. His hands let go of her wrist and made their way to her waist. Accepting his proof Kagura wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. 

They embraced each other until a menacing voice interrupted. "Well what's this?" A young man with red hair and ocean blue eyes just like Kagura's stood Infront of the couple who were now in battle poses. "Baka nii-chan!!" Her eyes widened when she saw her brother there. Her brother never cared for her and abandoned her when her mother was dying. "Kagura-chan who is this lowly human who dared to put his hands on you?" Kamui asked with a vicious smile on his face. "What are you doing here!?" Kagura watched him intently. "Can't a brother come visit his little sister?" Kagura was now angry. "You've never cared about me! What the hell are you doing here!?" Yelled Kagura. "It's true I have left you alone for a long time dear sister but I'm here now to take you with me." Kagura was shocked. She knew it was a lie but part of her wanted to believe that her brother cared about her. "You aren't taking her anywhere!" Sougo with sword in hand stepped in front of Kagura. "Oh it's the lowly human who has his hands on my dear sister." Kamui's face turned a bit more serious which sent shivers down their spine. Kamui is dangerous. He is strong even among one of the strongest race, the Yato. "You are coming with me and you will join the harasume dear sister." Kagura then ran to Kamui and swung her umbrella at him which he blocked with a hand." Like hell Im going with you Baka nii-chan!!!" Kagura threw kicks and punches but none landed. Kamui then kicked Kagura and sent her crashing into a bench. Sougo charged at Kamui and swung his sword. Kamui still smiling dodged every attack and threw a punch. Sougo bearly managed to block his punch with his sword but it still sent him flying some feet back. Kagura was about to charge at him again when she saw a young man walk toward Kamui. A handsome young man with blond hair and bright green eyes was carrying a black umbrella. A Yato? Kagura thought and ran towards Sougo. The handsome Yato turned to Kagura and smirked. "Oh my is this the girl you promised me? She's more beautiful than I thought Kamui" Kagura and Sougo widened their eyes. "Hello Kagura. I'm your fiancé"

That's it for this chapter!!

To be continued...