Raking Leaves and Eating Snacks

There was about half a day left, leaving the Scootaloo, Sweetie Bell, and Apple Bloom frantic. They had to rake up all of the leaves in the yard around their clubhouse, and on top of that, clean up the mess inside of the clubhouse. Since it wouldn't stay light forever, the three fillies headed outside to begin on the mass collection of leaves.

Scootaloo sped by on her scooter, passing the piles of leaves, causing them to flutter all over the place. The Pegasus flew past the other fillies, causing a huge pile of leaves to bury them.

"Scootaloo!" Apple Bloom complained.

Scootaloo skidded to a stop. "Heehee, oops. Sorry guys," Scootaloo apologized, but with a small smirk on her face.

The fillies worked together to rake up all of the leaves and fill bag after bag with them. Scootaloo hatched a wagon to the back of her scooter, then piles all of the bags of leaves in it before riding away to get rid of all of them. Meanwhile, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell stood the rakes up against a nearby tree and collapse.

"I'm beat!" Sweetie Bell gasped, staring up at the sky above.

"Me too! Apple Bloom agreed, and closed her eyes. The two fillies lied there, under the bright blue sky and fluffy, cotton candy clouds, relaxed and peaceful.

The load rumble of a scooter announced Scootaloo's arrival, and she soon appeared into view with Applejack galloping alongside her. In the wagon was a large picnic basket and a stitched, plaid blanket.

"Applejack!" Apple Bloom jumped up and rushed over to her older sister. Sweetie Bell followed close behind.

"Well I'll be! You young'ns have done a mighty good job out here! Babs'll be impressed for sure!" Applejack exclaimed, definitely impressed.

"You really think so!?" Scootaloo asked, taking off her helmet.

Applejack nodded. "And because of your hard work, I brought you a little snack!" The earth pony opened the basket, and inside were cookies and 3 apples. Along with these were three boxes of juice, apple of course.

"Wow Applejack, thanks!" Apple Bloom thanked her sister, and gave her a huge hug. Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo joined in forming a group hug.

"Anything for my 'lil sis and her friends," Applejack smiled once the hug broke apart. "Now, I must get back to the farm. You're not the only ones preparing for Babs' arrival!" The pony turned, and started to gallop away.

Before Applejack was out of eyesight, the three fillies yelled "Thank you!" all at the same time. Applejack yelled something back, but nopony understood what she said.

"Well, I don't know about you ponies, but I'm starving!" Scootaloo exclaimed, and the other two mumbled in agreement.

"Let's eat!" Sweetie Bell cried, grabbing the blanket in her mouth. Her and Apple Bloom spread the blanket across the grass, and Scootaloo placed the basket in the middle. Each pony sat, and Sweetie Bell used the little bit of agic she had to take the snacks out of the basket and give everypony their share. Then, the three fillies ate, gulping down the apple juice, munching the apples, and devouring the cookies. With their bellies full and the snack basket empty, the three fillies fell over, giggling.

"That was some might good eatin'!" Apple Bloom exclaimed. And with a quiet 'Mmmhmm' from Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell, the cutie mark crusaders closed their eyes and took a little nap.