Finishing off the Chores

"Over here! Over here!" Apple Bloom yelled at Scootaloo, who gladly kicked a slightly deflated soccer ball over to the earth pony. Apple Bloom used her head to hit the ball into a huge cardboard box, almost full with equipment that was used in hopes to get their cutie marks. Soccer was just another thing crossed off the list.

Sweetie Bell was busy organizing the empty paint cans scattered in the corner into nice, neat stacks.

Each filly was busy with cleaning their clubhouse, and wouldn't stop until the place was shining.

In about an hour, the clubhouse was spotless. Two whole boxes were full of the past cutie mark attempts equipment, and were almost overflowing. It took all three of them to shove the boxes into a corner.

Scootaloo rushed to the window and peered out. The sun was setting, and the moon was rising, filling the sky with millions of stars every second. "It's getting late," Scootaloo said to her friends.

"Yeah," Sweetie Bell agreed, stifling a yawn. "I need some sleep."

Apple Bloom nodded. "Me too. We have a big day tomorrow. Better get lots of rest! Don't wanna be glossy eyed and yawning for Babs and Lightning Speed tomorrow!" The other fillies agreed, and with short nods, began to head for the door.

"Night Apple Bloom. Night Sweetie Bell," Scootaloo yawned.

"Night Scootaloo," Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell said. And with that, the three fillies hurried to their beds, or clouds, for some sleep.