Rape

You are in the car with your FIANCE HARRY EDWARDS STYLES going to one of the famous club in England to celebrate 1D Day with the rest of the boys.... you are wearing a black tight dress that just below your bum while harry wear a white t-shirt & a black trouses. You two were getting married in the next two weeks.

{In the club}

'Hi Y/N!!! We have missed you alot!!!'
The boys said..
'How are you & our dear harry 'the flirt' goingY/N??

We Are more than better guys.. Don't be worried! By the way the best part is we are getting married in the next two weeks!!'
You exclaimed in happiness
'Wow! Congratulation! We are really happy for you. Hope you guys stay long!'
They exclaimed.

Everytime you & harry are happy together & were having some fun & time together.. You will always see a jealous & angry face from LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON.

You are trying to convince Harry to the dancefloor but harry denied because he was too tired..
So you start to make your puppy face....

'Sorry babe i really not in the mood to dance right now.... Sorry.'

'Who want to dance with me on the dancefloor??'
You asked politely

'Me please!!!!'
Louis exclaimed

'Ok than, let's go!!!'
You said happily

When you are pulling him towards the dancefloor he suddenly change the direction from the dance floor to the exit door from behind...

You are about to scream when suddenly you were being slap by him on the face & being carry by him to the exit door.

When you were awake you see you were totally NAKED & you see Louis were totally NAKED too & he were smirking while stradling on you!

'HI Y/N do you know that i was dreaming alot to have sex with you?!
I think i know your awnser was NO! Because you were too busy with your flirty fiance! Do you know that i have been loving you for all this time SLUT! I'm afraid you will answer me a NO again!!!'

He starts to finger you. 'Lou stop! I am still a virgin don't do this to me! STOP!!'

'YOU ARE STILL A VIRGIN?! YES! SO I WILL BE THE ONE TO TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY AND NOT HARRY!! Nevermind love it will only hurt the 1st time and you will enjoy it later on!'

When you were about to scream your 'Nice' words to him you just being stopped by he thrusted into you so FUCKING HARD & ROUGH. you just turn your head to the side & start to cry heavily. You try to kick him off you but he was just too strong. When he pleasure you, you just cry even loudly. You already try your best not to moan but he success to make you moan so loudly...

When he finish FUCKING and doing all the dirty things that he want to do to you, you quickly push him out you & quickly cover your body from him. You are really disgusted by him at that point of time.

'Y/N you feel so fucking good when you are inside of me and don't cover yourself love! You are beutiful! i ♡u! I love your voice when you moan while i am fucking you. I know you are enjoying it right??!!'
He said while smirking and touching your face and your bare boobs at the same time."I love this part of you the most love You have a really soft & big boobs love "He said as he smirk.

GET FUCKIN AWAY FROM ME LOUIS!!!! YOU ARE A MONSTER! I HATE YOU LOUIS!!! I HATE YOU!!!!
HOW DARE YOU RAPE ME!!! I'M YOUR BEST MATE'S FIANCE!!!! I AM NOT ENJOYING ANY SINGLE PART OF IT ! I BET HARRY HAVE A BIGGER & LONGGER DICK THAN YOURS & HE CAN FUCK ME BETTER!!! STOP CALLING ME LOVE I AM NOT YOUR LOVE YOU MONSTER I AM HARRY'S LOVE !!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE THE ONE THAT TAKE MY VIRGINITY AWAY, MY WHOLE BODY IS STILL FOR HARRY AND MY BODY ARE ACHING FOR HARRY!! NOT U! YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE MY HEART LOUIS!!NEVER!! OWW!
You scream in your top of your lungs.

He quickly pull your body towards him and give you a really good licking on your clit while fingering you.

"LOU....LOU... STOP!!!!! I....II..... I'M SORRY.."
After he lick all the juices from your vagina & from his hand he spat "SEE DOES HARRY CAN MAKE YOU MOAN HIS NAME LIKE I CAN??!! BTW YOU REALLY SMELLS & TASTE GOOD"

"OF COURSE HE CAN DO IT EVEN BETTER THAN YOU! YOU ARE USELESS!"

He wear his shirt and trouses and say "Bye love! Take care of our baby ok.. Love you." And then he leave

You force yourself to get up even though it hurts really bad. You wear back your dress that were teared by LOUIS & walk back to the club with all your torn dress.. You feel disgusted by what had happen to you. You approach the boys & say with sad and disgusted face.

'HARRY, PLEASE GO BACK NOW I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE! '

'BABE HOW CAN U & YOUR DRESS BE LIKE THIS, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO JUST NOW &WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE & BTW WHERE IS LOUIS WHO DID THIS TO YOU ??!!

you suddenly fall to the floor while crying because you feel the pain from your lower part & say

'Harry, Lou..Lou....Louis HE RAPE ME I AM SORRY I CAN'T SAVE MY VIRGINITY FOR YOU WHEN OUR WEDDING NIGHT!!! I AM USELESS!! SORRY HARRY!!!'

HE FALL TO THE FLOOR JUST RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU & SAY

'I WILL MAKE HIM PAY FOR THIS Y/N I PROMISE!!! I WILL NEVER GIVE ANY HARM COME TO YOU AGAIN.. I PROMISE PLEASE FORGIVE ME IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT DON'T BLAME YOURSELF LOVE. I WILL ALWAYS ♡ YOU WHATEVER STATE YOU'RE IN'

'THANK YOU FOR BEING A PERFECT FUTURE HUSBAND FOR ME'
You say with a smile on your face.

He quickly carry you with a bridal style & say to the boys before leaving the club

'Make sure you guys find LOUIS AND GIVE HIM TO ME!!!!

'YES BOSS!'

THEY SAY!!
HE QUICKLY PUT YOU INSIDE HIS CAR & DRIVE YOU HOME!

~~~THE END~~~