"HMMMMM......" "AAAAHHHHH"

Louis is your boyfriend of 2 month. You will often give him whatever he wants even if it is SEX. He is the one who take your virginity away. You and him is in the same collage & he is like the hottest guy ever in the collage.

Once he is horny as Hell! And you must give it even though it is your class he kept vidgeting while whisper you dirty things to you and keep telling you how hard he was. At the end of the class when its empty he quickly pin you to the wall and FUCK you off while telling you how hot you were in that dress that you are wearing. He must  get what he wanted...

Today he is Horny as hell as well! Today he ask you to wear a black and white stripe shirt and a mini red skirt but he don't know that you are horny too. You didn't wear your undergarments at all.

When you are sitting with him in the history class you could feel his hand giving you a rub at your lower part sex through your skirt that give you  shiver down to your spine and wet at your lower part. You can't hold it any longer so you quickly raise your hand and say "May i go to the ladies miss?"
"Ok go come back as fast as possible ok."

"Ok. I will try." You quickly get out of your seat and quickly walk to the ladies room. You quickly check all of the cubicals and all of its empty. You quickly enter one of the cubical and bring up your skirt and start to finger yourself up while imagining it was LOUIS'S HAND that are finger fucking you."AAAAAHHHH LO...LO...LOUIS HMMMM.... RIGHT THERE BABE! FASTER.... MORE PLEASE AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! LOU I AM ABOUT TO CUMM BABY!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" You squirted on your hands.

You go out of the cubical and you see the toilet door open and came in the gorgeous guy that you moan his name just a few seconds ago.

"Hi LOVE I HEARD SOMETHING STRANGE WHILE I'M WALKING HERE.. IS IT YOU WHOM MOAN AND SCREAM MY NAME??? WAIT WHATS THAT ON YOUR HAND IS THAT YOUR CUM??!!DID YOU FINGER YOURSELF!!! LET ME TASTE IT!!!" He quickly walk towards you and take your hand to his mouth and lick it clean. "Hmmmm BABE U TASTE REALLY GOOD!!! YOU ARE SUCH A NAUGHTY GIRL Y/N!!! but I will not give you PUNISHMENT but I will give you PLEASURE instead."

He push you towards the wall and as he is taking your skirt down he just relieze that you are not wearing amy panties"You are such a tease Y/N!! Not wearing any panties to collage while you know your boyfriend is going crazy about your body, taste and everything about you love! *Sigh* I hate to let this time to be wasted just like that"
Without any warning he quickly rub your clit furiously"HMMMM LO....LO....LOUIS YES THAT'S RIGHT. RIGHT THERE. FASTER MORE GIVE ME MORE LOUIS!!!! GIVE ME ALL THAT YOU GOT!!!"

" Y/N I AM GETTING REALLY HARD I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF!!! AAAAHHHHH SHIT!!! YOU ARE A TEASER Y/N OMG!" You squirted on his hand he lick his hand clean and he quickly unbuckle his trousers & pull it down with his boxers. You smirk as you see his 'little' friend down there spring up.
"Are you ready babe??!"  
"Yes Louis i'm ready for you!!! My pussy are aching for you LOUIS I MI...."

YOU were cut off when louis slam his massive big dick inside of you.

"Aaaahhhhhh Louis!!!!!! YOU ARE SO BIG!!! AAAAHHHH!!!Yes right there!!!! Yes!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh I looooove u....Aaah aaah ahhh Louis!!!"

"LOUUUUUISSS HOLY FUCK!!!!! AAAHHHHHHH"  As he hit your g spot

"Y/N!!!!! AAAH!!!! AAAAAHHHHH I'M GONNA CUM!!!!"     

"C'MON LOUUUIS AAHHHHHH CUM FOR YOUR BABY CUM ALL OVER HER SMALL PUSSY!!!!!!"
                   ~~~2 seconds later~~~
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH HOLY FUCK LOOOUIS I'M GONNA CUM AROUND YOUR BIG DICK!!!!"

"In the count of 3 baby girl AHHHHHH!!! SHIT!!!

3.........

2.........

1..........

You two cum together & louis came out off you and both of you say "WOW!!!!!!! THAT WAS THE BEST SEX EVA!!!!!!" You two turn to each other & say "I ♡♡♡♡♡U BABY!!!!"

As you two wearing your clothes, the school bell rang and that is the the time to go back and have ROUND 2 with each other.

                    ~~~~The End~~~~