"AAAH BABE!"

Louis are your boyfriend of 3 years. He didn't only love you for your goods as many of your friends say that he only want to be with you because he only want your goods. But in real life, he is such a HOT, COOL, FUNNY, LOVING & CARING boyfriend.

Once he are really horny and he want to fuck you at the middle of the subject. He keep touching & rubbing your thigh while whisper you dirty words.

"Louis... stop. If you just stop right now, i will give you the most pleasural sex that i had never done before in our house. You can also do anything with me because i am your fucking yours. I can also give you whatever you want & how much pleasure you want it " you whisper to him.

You hear he moan a soft moan. He quickly stop what he was doing to you earlier but he couldn't stop staring at your boobs and slapping your ass playfully whenever you get up from your seat. You always whimp a bit as he slap your ass.

A bell ring a few minutes later and it's the time to go back home. He quickly grab his bag and grab your hand and quickly go out of the fucking class.

"Someone cannot even wait for a second." You say with a smirkon your face.

He just keep quiet and quickly pull you towards his car & quickly drive home.

{Home}

"Faster Y/N where is your promise towards me. Give it to me now! I can't hold it I am so fucking horny right now."

"What do you want me to do babe?"

"Do you want me to give you a amazing blowjob than you give me my pleasure that you want to give me and lastly a fantastic SEX?" Hejust awnser it by moans

You are now so horny as well and wet. You quickly kneel down and quickly unbuckle his trouses and give him a really good blowjob.
"Aaah Babe You You You are really really really good i am about to cum babe" a few minutes later you taste his sweet & tasty cum was shot inside your mouth.

He quickly turn you over and say "This is your pleasure babe. You will enjoy this i assure you" Suddenly his face dissaper into your skirt and ate you on the spot.

"Aaaah aaaah aaaaaahhhh LOU LOU LOUIS AAAH I AM ABOUT TO CUM LOVE"

"CUM LOVE CUM FOR ME"

He then shove his big cock inside of you without any warning.

"Baby this is the best sex ever! We must do this often" he said You just nod with agreement as you were too exhausted.

{ THE END}

SORRY GUYS BECAUSE MAYBE ITS BORING I WILL TO MAKE IT BETTER. THIS WHOLE BOOK THAT I AM DOING IS MY FIRST STORY THAT I DO. SO SORRY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Thank you for all my followers & readers. LOVE YOU. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.☺