Hunger...

A/N: This is all drafted =] so it isn't up to its extreme level of... awesomeness =]

Larni P.O.V

"What?" Asked the man sitting on the couch. Well he wasn't really a man, he looked only one or two years older than me but the resemblance between him and I was intense. Was he some long lost brother? Wait, did I have a brother? His shaggy straight black hair fell over his eyes but he did a 'Justin Bieber' and swooshed it outta his beautiful purple eyes. I continued to stare until his cold gaze went straight through me and I turned my head. My clothes were all teared up - I might as well have been naked, I put my hand over my neck and felt a warm wet liquid on my skin. I pulled my hand away and stared in horror at the scarlet moisture that sat on my finger tips and slowly dripped onto the ground.

"Don't stain the carpet." The dude groaned. He cleared his throat as I mumbled something about vampires but then fell silent again. I looked around the room, it was probably an apartment building of some kind. The room's wallpaper was a dark purple-brown and half of it lay on the floor under the shredded wall, sheets were scattered everywhere, all in scrunches and many of them covered in the same substance that sat on my hand. The king size bed in the far end of the room had a detailed iron setting with fur blankets lying everywhere around it and oddly about five strippers piled on top. They were all very pretty and wore nothing but lingerie and black high heels, most of them covered in blood. Did I wake up in a horror movie? I mean what the fuck? I turned back to the guy, maybe I could humour him.

"I want a shower." I groaned. He stood up slowly and within a blink of an eye he was beside me.

"Great, I don't care." He came closer and I backed away slightly. Without looking, I sat on a chair that I had no clue was behind me and looked up at him with crossed arms.

"You should. I wake up in your home - bleeding I might add and you can't even show me the decency as to giving me a shower." I sighed and looked up into his eyes. "I'm hungry." He smiled just the slightest but dropped it as soon as it appeared.

"Good."

"Good? I'm demanding food and all you can say is good? I'm hungry! Get me a burger or some fries! Just… something." I slashed my arms through the air in anger but never left his gaze. I breathed out deeply and stared at the blood that stained a sheet close-by. Maybe it was tomato sauce or something because no way could I be staring at that while thinking about my hunger. I wanted it. I wanted that warm sensation on my tongue to slither from my mouth down my throat, to experience the fresh heat off the being who sacrificed it for me. I felt the teenager smiling at me and turned to him. "What do you want Sherlock?" I stood up and walked over to him. Did he carry what I desired? Did he hold the kind of food I was possessed to find? I walked closer, probably too close but I didn't care. I was hungry and after staring at that sheet my taste-buds had just finished a circus in my mouth and now I wanted some. Maybe this was a phase of some sort or maybe it was just me turning Gothic. Whatever the reason, I didn't care. I wanted blood and I would do anything to get it. The boy took a step back and in a flash he suddenly held one of the strippers from the bed by her hair. She was blond and hadn't woken up yet so I didn't know what colour her eyes were. Most likely blue though. She wore nothing but a lacy bra and bright pink underwear with suspenders and high heels, blood dripped all the way from her breast to the floor, trickling onto the ground.

"I thought you said not to stain the carpet." I mocked. He rolled his eyes and threw her into my arms, I caught her as if she was the weight of a feather but then dropped her as suddenly my strength caught back up with me. That was weird. Her head rolled to one side, exposing her neck. I knelt down, close to her and breathed in the delicious smell. I opened my mouth but screamed in pain as my gums began to burn. The feeling of a million needles pierced into my flesh making me groan. My mouth felt like it had just endured a litre of boiling hot magma and with the hunger I was facing, my throat felt the same way. I fell back and yelped as the pain in my mouth and throat began to control me. The boy knelt beside me and pulled the girl closer with one hand and sat me up with the other. I pulled the girl close to me and she groaned at the shift of weight. I opened my mouth ever so slightly, the taste of my tears slipping inside. I exposed my teeth now and could suddenly feel a sharp pang in 2 of my top ones but the smell of this girl was just to tempting. I reached for her wrist and held it to my teeth and bit into her skin. The taste was incredible, nicer than anything else I had ever tasted in my entire life. I closed my eyes and groaned in happiness. I heard the girl's screams but didn't care, nothing else mattered. Nothing. I was in pure bliss. After a few seconds her taste was boring. I got up and ran over to the others, and started on them. They tasted even nicer then the blond. I heard faint footsteps but didn't stop. I didn't even care if I was killed at that very moment, I just wanted these girls. The boy pulled back some of my hair and I felt his cool breath against my ear.

"Welcome to the dead."