You're Out Of This World! Literally.

slightly based on the image attached

Frank had an alien living with him.
Never in his whole 24 years of living had he ever thought he'd say that. It all started three months ago to this very day...

Frank was laying down on his couch causally watching the news. Just like any regular night, right? Well that's how it started. 

It was late so he was getting ready to go to sleep but there was supposed to be meteor showers that night so he decided to stay up extra late to watch it.

It was such a beautiful sight to watch, Frank couldn't look away, it was all still pretty normal. That is until a particularly big meteor catches Franks attention. It was the size of a full grown man and it was hurdling dangerously fast towards Franks house!

Now, Frank didn't know much about meteors or even anything science-y, but weren't they not supposed to hit earth? Weren't they supposed to be small?

Frank screamed once the fucking huge ass meteor, or so he thought, hit his front garden, leaving a huge dent in the ground.

'Right in the rose bush! Jesus Christ! It had to be my fucking rose bush, didn't it?' Frank threw on his coat, running outside to see the damage. Once he got close enough to see what hit his favourite flowers he screamed, once again, falling to the ground. There was a real life man laying on the ground in a pile of, now wrecked, roses.

After a few minutes of Frank just laying there screaming, the guy-monster-/thing/ started crying. Just plain /crying/ it curled up into a ball and sobbed into its dark blue suit.

Frank didn't know what to do. He was scared but also wanted to help whatever this creature was. He also wanted to run the fuck away from it because who knows what it is? This probably is a killing tactic to make Frank get close then eat him.

Frank finally decided to speak up after awhile because the creature just continued to lay there and cry. 

"Hello? Can you hear me? Can you understand English?" Frank nervously stood near the sobbing creature. Frank guessed it just noticed he was there because it jumped up and stared at Frank for the longest time (although he found the alien like creature very beautiful, it was awkward) before suddenly leaping forward and hugging Frank.

"You're a human?!" Alien person spoke. Frank was scared, was it not going to kill him? It didn't look like a stereotypical alien, it looked almost like a normal human besides the, glittery? like skin and being extremely way too pale.

"Uh-gh-h yeah, I'm a human. What's your name? Mines Frank." He coughed out. This was really scaring him.

"We don't have names. But before they kicked me out they put these weird drawings on my hand." they held their arm towards Frank. He immediately recognized it as the name, "Gee"

Frank frowned, "do you not know how to read?"

"No, we were taught how to speak in case of emergencies. No reading or writing allowed." Gee frowned. "What does that say?" They pointed to their own arm.

"It says Gee. Your name is Gee."

"Oh! Gee, Gee, Gee, Gee, Gee, Gee," They kept on repeating it until Frank told them to stop. "Why?" They pouted.

Frank just sighed. His first encounter with an alien and it's acting like a four year old. He looked over its clothes and was suddenly really curious. The alien had a girly sounding voice, their name is Gee and is covered in glitter? What are the genders in space? Do they even do that?