Get together

It's weird returning to the place where my sisters have.. Went missing. I don't like to jump ahead in investigation.
I decided to invite some old friends back to the cabin for another Winter get together. I haven't been up beat lately but I'm pretty sure I'll be happy to see some of my old friends... Defiantly an old friend I've been with since.. Oh I don't know.. Since I was a kid... We don't talk as much like we used to but honestly I'm always the one to start the conversation. I guess I like to talk to him because he's a unique guy.. Getting off topic now.. I thought I should write this to remember some memories. They'll be arriving any minute now.. Most likely gonna fuck shit up.. -
3rd person POV -
-
Ashley gazed out the small window in awe of the few "Beautiful few huh?" She looked at Chris and raised a brow. Chris nodded and smiled "But it's freezing cold. I think my jeans are frozen to this seat." He stood up "Nope." Then sat back down. Ashley chuckled and rolled her eyes.
Chris pushed up his glasses and gazed out the window "Looks like a blizzards building up." He tilted his head and scratched his neck. "Hope the cabins warm." Chris chuckled and gazed down at his snow frosted boots. He tapped the snow off his boots and stood up since they were at the station. He stood up and opened the Tram (That's what I call it ) door. Chris stepped out and helped Ashley because there was a slight step "M'lady." He chuckled. Ashley rolled her eyes "Thank you." She smiled and nodded. Josh raised a brow and smiled "Heeey." He walked into the station and looked at the two. Chris looked at Josh "Didn't expect you to be down here. How have you been?" Chris asked either curiosity. "Eh. A little sad here and there. But this Winter vacation is going to be a blast!" He said making a explosion hand motion. Ashley laughed "Did you get the generator up and running. I'm freezing." She rubbed her arms. "Well," Josh raised a brow. "tights and shorts won't protect you from the cold up here honey." He chuckled. Chris snorted and hid his laughter. "Oh. Haha. Very funny." Ashley rolled her eyes.
-🔷
Sorry for the short chapter ;-;
Where to find me !
Instagram - _dusk.and.dawn_