two

HARRYS POINT OF VIEW (POV) :

I was utterly annoyed. I walked into my living room after a horrible nights sleep and saw that girl still in my apartment. Her friend was supposed to pick her up but here she is. I walked over to the hopeless girl and said with my thick accent, " What in hell are you still doing in my house? I thought your friend was coming to pick you up last night?"

Startled by my harsh words, she flinched and shakily answered,
"Im really sorry. I thought she was going to pick me up too but here we are. I can call her right now. Excuse me."

As she left the room and walked into my kitchen I was still wondering why I ever let her stay in my home. She was very very drunk but who cares?? I don't even know this girl. I could have let her sleep outside of the bar on the sidewalk for all I care but I knew the right thing to do was bring her back here so her friend could pick her up and she wouldn't drive home drunk. But, her friend didn't pick her up last night and thats why I was annoyed.

This girl really was a sloppy drunk I thought as I picked up her high heels from under the carpet.

I walked into the kitchen and saw her chatting with her friend on the phone. I placed her shoes in front of her and then I rudely took the phone from her grip.
" Come get your friend in the next 10 minutes or she can walk around the city in the freezing cold waiting for you because I'm busy and have to be somewhere." I said.

" Ok. Ill be there in 5 minutes you ignorant ass."  her friend replied and hung up the phone.

" Why are you yelling at my friend and where do you need to be anyways?? The bar? At 9:20 am? "
the girl rudely said.

" I have places to go & people to see. None of your business." I said.

She rolled her eyes but it didn't phase me. I just wanted her out of my apartment.

" Brooke. By the way" she said.

" What?"

" My name is Brooke. You never asked."

" Oh honey, I knew your name was Brooke." I commented.

Her face was confused, " How did you know?"

" Last night you ordered drink after drink and exposed a lot of things about yourself. A few details were, um, ha very intriguing." I smirked.

" Oh gosh. Im so embarrassed." she said as her face turned red.

I was enjoying her squirm even though I just said that to torture her. All she said to me last night was that her name was Brooke Fields and she just got her heart broken by someone named Louis. Then she proceeded to dance in her chair for about an hour until she fell off and started crying. Thats when I decided she had too much to drink and that she needed to walk it off. Thats how she got to my apartment.

As I replayed the moments of last night I was startled by furious knocking on my door.

" It's open!!!" I screamed as I walked over to Brooke and said,
" Don't think Im going to save you again after you get drunk next time." I smirked again.

" Oh I won't" she sarcastically remarked.  And walked to the door to open it for her idiot friend who didn't hear me say 'Its Open'

Then I proceeded to watch her walk out the door side by side with her friend. A wave of relief washed over me. I was happy I wouldn't have to deal with those annoying girls ever again. But, little did I know that I was going to see her a lot more.

COMMENT UOUR THOUGHTS!!! Love you guys!!! :)))

9/14/15