three

Brooke's POV:

I sat in the car not speaking a word. I was mad at Ashley. Why didn't she come pick me up and bring me home before I passed out? My dad was going to kill me when he found out I didn't sleep at home last night. I really need to get a dorm so I can have my own privacy. Ashley has a dorm with two beds and two desks but she lives alone because not that many girls enrolled at NYU this year. I could easily just move in with Ashley so my dad didn't get pissed at why I was getting home so late. I made a mental note to talk to him about that today.

As Ashley pulled into my familiar driveway I got out and walked straight to the front door. I tried to find my keys in my purse while Ashley finally built up the courage to say, " Im sorry. Im so so so so so sorry!!!!! I left Eli's Bar last night because I was a little tipsy. Not as bad as you apparently hahaha but anyways this guy gave me the idea to get a tattoo....."

My head popped up to face her and my eyes lit up. I was shocked.
" Do you have a tattoo?!?" I asked laughing.

" Yes. It was a really dumb decision; but at the time it sounded fun!!The guy was really nice and said it would look hot on me!! " she said.

" Well let me see it!!!!!" I giggled.

She turned around and pulled up her white long sleeve shirt to reveal a butterfly tramp stamp. She turned back around and said " Shhhh!! Don't tell anyone! It's so embarrassing! But after I got the tattoo it hurt really bad so I just went back to the dorm and passed out. Then the phone woke me up and you said to come pick you up. I was getting up but it was 2am and I couldn't find the strength to actually get out of bed so I fell asleep again. Im really sorry you had to sleep in that assholes house." she said.

" Thats okay Ash. I was mad at you at first but now that you have a tramp stamp , it makes up for it." I smirked.

She laughed along with me as I finally managed to find my keys in my purse

" What guy made you get a tattoo anyways?" I said whiling turning the key in the lock of my door.

" His name was Liam. He's friends with the bartender: the guy who's house you slept at last night. Thats why he was at the bar."

I opened the front door and we both stepped inside.
" Oh." Is all I said. If he was friends with that bartender, I don't see how he could be a nice guy compared to him. The bartender was hot like really hot but he was rude and cruel. I told him things last night that I don't even remember and I don't even know his name. Ugh annoying. I pushed him out of my head while my mom came running to the door and said, " WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY? I was worried sick about you! You just left without saying anything and you never came home! You cannot do that while you live in my house. "

" I'm sorry mom! It got late and I slept at Ash's dorm. " I said lying... " I should just move in with her. It would be so much easier not having to drive more than an hour to school everyday."

" It ok, just call at least next time. And honey, I always thought that was a great idea but your father on the other hand doesn't think that. You and him can talk about that when he gets home from work. But you should shoot him a text saying you are okay. He was very worried about you." she replied.

I sent the text and under my breath said 'how did you notice me gone since you were fighting so much?'

" What honey?" My mom said.

" Oh nothing." I said

" Ok. Well since you girls don't have work or classes today how about you go see a movie or go shopping until your father gets home to talk about the dorm situation." She said.

" Sounds good to me." Ashley said after being so quiet while my mother and I were arguing.

Ash & I proceeded to walk back to her car and drive to Times Square. We shopped for about 4 hours and only got lucky at Pacsun buying about 5/6 things each. After we got tired of shopping, she drove me back to my house so I could talk to my dad. She waited inside the living room playing with my brothers as I spoke calmly and collectively  towards my father. I explained why I wanted to live in a dorm so bad and after an hour, he finally said yes!!! I immediately emailed NYU about moving in with Ashley. Hopefully it wouldn't take more than a day for them to accept or deny my request.....

*********************************

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Let me know if you want me to suggest music at the top of the page to listen to for each chapter! :))))
9/15/15