Chapter 4

**Sorry for any errors, also please follow and comment!!**

Chapter 4

"Mya that's him! The nigga I was telling you about, right there look" I said overly excited pointing in his direction.
We were at the the car wash about to meet up with Nia to caught up on some good ole girl talk over lunch at Miami Fingalickin which was next door. Sasha says she was running errands and wouldn't be able to make it.

"Damn Rae he is fine as fuck, go talk to him" she replied as she tried shoving me in his direction

"No bitch! Stop I'm not saying shit, he look so serious" I said "Wait bitch! He looking over her."

We played it off laughing and walked inside of the car wash to pick our services that we wanted done to our cars.

I drove a red camero, thanks to my cousin Ace. Mya on the other hand drove a Nissan Maxima in silver. Mya was in law school, she had been now for 2 years and worked part time as an receptionist in a law firm. My uncle's (Ace's dads) office to be exact. As of now she still lived home with her parents but was saving up to move out very soon. Even though her parents had money, they still made her work hard to earn her own money. She was 21 years old already and doing very good for herself in my opinion.

After paying for our services we decided to head on over to the restaurant for lunch. As we crossed the side walk we were sharing a few laughs when I saw a couple coming out of Fingalickin, and the dude was holding a child. I didn't pay any attention to them until I noticed them walk to a red BMW that I knew could only belong to one person -Jason. I stopped walking a grabbed Mya's hand so she could stop as well so he wouldn't see us.

"Wait Mya look, that's Jason" I said pointing in his direction.

"What's he doing with that bitch?!" She asked

"Hell if I know, that has to be his babymama even though he said they co-parent and that's it" I replied

"Looks like more than that to me" and right after Mya said that the couple kissed, Jason cuffed her ass with his hands and they kissed again. They laughed a little than got inside of the car driving off.

Mya turned to me and before she could say anything I put my hand up to her face letting her know that I didn't even want to hear it.

We finally made our way into Fingalicking and was seated. Neither one of us said a word as we waited for Nia to get here.

About 10 mins later Nia came strolling in I admired her freshly done two string twist. One thing about Nia no matter what she went through she always kept herself looking good. My bitch.

"Why the long faces?" Nia asked joining us at the table.

Before I could even respond Mya's big mouth blurted out "We just saw Jason with his babymama and from the looks of things they do more than just co-parent." She said it so nonchalantly. Typical Mya.

"Bitch stop lying!" Yelled Nia "so what you gonna do Rae, because I would've slapped him and his bitch" Nia finished.

"I'm not gonna do shit, I don't care. We've went out on a couple of dates and talk or text everyday but shit he ain't my man" I informed them both. It's always funny how my friends could give me so much advice but don't use it when they need it themselves.

"Shit I guess you right then." Said Mya

"Yea but at lease let that nigga know you saw him, cause these niggas ain't shit" Nia chimed in.
"Speaking of niggas, how's you and mike?" I questioned Nia. I was tired of them talking about my business.

"We straight for now, he's bipolar as shit but I know I got his heart" Nia explained very cocky, she had some fucking nerves. "No matter what that nigga ain't going no where, I've put up with to much to let him leave now" she finished. Mya tapped my leg under the table letting me know she thought the same thing I did -Nia stupid as fuck!
Once the waiter approached the table and took our orders, she came back with our drinks and food. After a little more girl talk we paid for our food and decided to go to the mall to find outfits for my birthday, which was in two weeks. I couldn't wait to turn 21, and boy was I going to turn up!

Pulling up to the Aventura Mall we all valet parked and made our way inside. After going store to store Mya and Nia were able to find outfits but unfortunately I just couldn't find anything birthday worthy.
I can't lie I was still a little down about what happened earlier today with Jason, and I did want to mention it to him and hear what he had to say.

After going our separate ways I figured I'll go ahead and head home, I was exhausted both mental and physically.
Pulling up to my complex I entered my security code and drove around to my building, as soon as I turned my engine off and gathered my bag and keys my phone buzzed letting me know I had a text message.

Jason
**Hey baby wyd**

Me
**Just getting home, had a long day. How was yours**

Jason
**Shit, just been working and missing you, you in for the night?**

Wow I thought to myself. This nigga is so full of shit.

**yes I'm in for the night. How was your family day at Fingalickin earlier?** I replied, I just couldn't beat around the bush any longer.

Jason
**fingalickin? Today? Family day? Naw you must got me mixed up with some other nigga**

The nerve of this nigga! I refused to even reply back, it's nothing I hated more than a liar.
After making my way inside of my apartment I striped out of all my clothes, I swear this is the best feeling. I ran myself a warm bubble bath, lit a couple of my candles, poured me a glass of red wine, and turned on my favorite artist at the moment -Tink.