three.

Aislinn

He may be a stranger but he makes me pretty happy.... I mean sure at first, he really annoyed me and got on my nerves and seemed creepy but I'm warming up to him I guess. Who knows, maybe he'll end up becoming a really great friend?

Aislinn Ryaen:

What's your favorite song?

I wait a minute or two for him to respond back... It just says he read my message but he's not saying anything... What the hell?

Aislinn Ryaen:
Jack??

Jack Gilinsky:

Sorry, I was on the phone with my mom. I'm back now.

Aislinn Ryaen:

Okay.

So, what's your favorite song?

Jack Gilinsky:

Little Bit by Skate Maloley and Melodies by Madison Beer lol

Aislinn Ryaen:

I've never heard of Skate..... I think I've heard of Madison before... Maybe... I don't know for sure...

Jack Gilinsky:

WHAT?!?!?!?! YOU NEED TO HEAR SKATE'S MUSIC AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! OH MY GOD! Hold on I'll send you a link to the song off YouTube!!!! Melodies can wait for now!

I giggle. Wow, this kid is crazy about Skate Maloley, whoever he is, though the name kinda sounds familiar....

Aislinn Ryaen:

Lol. Okay.

Jack Gilinsky:

Hold on, I can't find the video now....

Aislinn Ryaen:

Okay. Haha.

Jack Gilinsky:

Little Bit: https://youtu.be/N9qSZjCGBic

WATCH IT NOW!

Aislinn Ryaen:

Um, okay haha.

Jack Gilinsky:

:) I promise you'll love the song.

Aislinn Ryaen:

Okay. I'll go watch it.

I click on the link to Little Bit first because I'm curious and intrigued by the title. It takes me to a YouTube account called "Skathan" and it starts out with an ad, because you know how YouTube is, it makes you watch an ad before your selected video which is kinda bogus if you ask me. The video finally starts and then it says the title of the song and the artist and then it says 'The Chosen.' I pause the video and go back on Facebook to message Jack again.