Chapter T W E N T Y E I G H T

I woke up in the morning dumbfounded. I rubbed my head then looked around to see Ryan, David, Adrian, Graham, Marilyn and Hanah. What were they doing here?

Oh wait a minute! Last night...................we were watching a movie then halfway through..........we must've fallen asleep! I see some of them sprawled on the couch and some on the floor. I could hear little snores from Graham and they sounded so cute!

Hanah soon opened her eyes, stretched and yawned. When she saw me her eyes widened and jumped back, "wah!" She yelled.

"Shh! They're still sleeping!" I hushed her.

"What?" She looked around then realization hit her, "ohh! Right! Last night......yeah I remember" she sat up properly then checked the time on her phone.

"What's the time?" I asked her.

"It's 11:32" she said and I nodded, "I think I should get going.....my mum was expecting me home last night. I'm going to go then explain to her" she explained.

"Alright, see ya" I told her. She held out her fist and I fist-bumped it. Smiling at her as she left.

All of some sudden I had to go to the bathroom. I got up then went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I looked at what I was wearing, a white plains shirt and some shorts. I went in my room and quickly changed into another plain shirt and some other shorts.

I went back to the gaming room to see everyone still asleep. I sat on the empty couch and took out my phone from my back pocket. I looked at everyone sleeping and I felt the urge to take a picture. They looked really sleepy.

I went to instagram, to the camera then took a picture of them sleeping. I posted it and smiled at the picture. I have to wait for them to wake up.

David soon whirled around in his spot then got up. He saw me and smiled. He moved a little back then hit Adrian on his back, "sh*t" he muttered and I chuckled.

"Good morning" I said to him.

"Morning" he replied, "where'd Hanah go?" He said after looking around and not seeing her.

"She went home around 15 minutes ago"

"Ah okay, do you know what the time is?"

I looked at the time on my phone "11:47" I told him.

"I think I better go home" he said and I nodded. He seemed really tired by the way he constantly rubbed his eyes.

"Alright, call me later?" He replied with a yes then left.

******

10 minutes later they all finally woke up. Took them long enough, "Finally! You're all up! David and Hanah left like ages ago! You guys sleep a lot and like babies" I complained.

"Sorry, man" Graham muttered but I obviously heard him.

"I'm going home!" Adrian said then left but not before smirking at me. I bet because of what happened yesterday.

"I'm going too" Graham said then left. And so did Marilyn then eventually Ryan as well. Ryan gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before he left. He smirked then got out. Idiot.

Ahh! Oh my god! 233 reads! That's awesome and 119 votes? That's amazing guys! I really love you guys! Especially my readers and voters. Which means I basically love all of you.

Comment and vote.