Chapter 16

Kath's PoV

Ah. Another boring weekend for me. I sighed. It was raining. I can't do anything just to play on my phone. But suddenly Ken appeared on the living room. It was no surprise for me. I know that kinds of powers.

"Since when you're here? I thought you go back to your place." I said.

"Nah." Ken waved his hand in front of his face. "I hated there. So, I will live with you from now on." He said.

"Well, I don't mind it. But in one condition." I said.

"What is it?"

"You have to go to school with me." I smirked.

"FUCKIN' NUGGETS!" He yelled and throw his arms in the air.

Merciless' PoV

Yeah, it was fun to see this cousins are happy. I sighed.

"Are you alright?" Someone asked. I looked to my back, it was Wicked Demon or Demon for short.

"Yep." I said.

If you want to know what really our true identity is, then I will tell you.

I'm a guardian of the last legendary princess but she is missing and all I know that she reincarnated in the world of the humans. And I'm gonna find her. So I have to enter one human to find her easily, and that's Katherine Espiritu.

Wicked Demon is a guardian of the emperor's lost son. But "lost" I mean "lost". So he's doing the same thing as me. And the human's name is Bryan Villasis.

Legendary Slayer is the one of the legendary weapons. And one of the legendary elements called 'ice'. She still doing her job the same as us. And her name is Kristine Elaine.

Deadly Blaze is crazy. Like the princess of death. She didn't knew that the princess of death she's finding is the human she enters. Her name is Alexandria Andoy.

Cunning Storm are twins that have the same power but different genders. Cunning is a girl and Storm is a boy. They can't be seperated because of the chain tied in their waists. They can controll the weather. And every time they're angry or the human they're entering is angry, a wind blows strongly and sometimes is rains heavily. They come to the world of the living because they will kill every last single soul in hell who hurt their kingdom.

Rebal Hellion is the other one of the legendary weapons. she is a gun that can disappear within a flash. I don't know anything about him now, since she's not telling anything private about her.