Chapter 36

"Who's there?!" Sophia asked. But still no one answers. But suddenly Jessa, Michaela and Joshua appeared from the shadows. Both came from different ways.

"Did you like the game we settled?!" Isabella asked smirking.

"What! Do you think it's fun?! You just ordered us to kill our love ones!" Jessa yelled only receiving a slap from the evil princess. Kath slowly opened her eyes. She saw a familiar girl (that is Jessa) getting hurt.

"Stop!" She yelled.

"Oh, the little princess is awake." Isabella said.

"Way of Destruction Spell, Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down!" Alex and Kristine yelled and a ray of blue fires almost hit the two princess. But they just used a binding spell to protect themselves.

"Fancy seeing you here princess Isabella and Sophia." CJ, Ian, Alex and Kristine said in sync.

"Now, let her go! She doesn't have a sin to you right!" Kristine yelled.

"Everyone." Kath mummured.

"Don't you dare to yell at me you little shit!" Isabella yelled. "Way of Destruction Spell, Red Fire Cannon!" She yelled.

All of them doged. Kath looked at them scaredly. The struggled just wanting to get free from the chains.

"You can't bring back what we lost." Joshua and Michaela said darkly. "Way of Destruction Spell, Twin Lotus Red Fire Cannon, Crash down!" They both yelled. But the two absorbed the power.

"You're power is still weak!" They both said.

"Way of Destruction Spell, Twin Lotus Blue and Red Fire Cannon, Crash Down!" Both the princess yelled. Both fires are aiming to Jessa, Joshua and Michaela.

But suddenly there are two shadowy figures from before protected them.

And a black covered human suddenly break the chain on Kath. Kath looked beneath to the hood and a red eye glowed under. She gasped. The mysterious person put her down.

"Y-You-" Kath gasped. She looked at the two mysterious people who saved Jessa and the twins.

"Yeah, it's true that you can't bring back what you lost." The one with an angel and demon wings said.

"But still if you love them more than your life, you can't just leave them behind!" The angel yelled.

"K-Ken?!" Jessa gasped.

"B-Big brother Michael?!" The twins gasped.