Mike to the rescueee

Bonnie~

"What am I going to do with him in heat.." I groan,laying back against the bars as mike continued petting goldie."I don't know,give him a lap dance or something,I don't care" "but then ill be cheat-" "he's not here is he? Goldie obviously won't remember and I ill forget eventually" mike says plainly.

"It's bad enough freddy fucked me infront of springtrap! Plus..I'm not good at lap dances..that's only for girls" I mumble."so?,springtrap probably doesn't even remember.if you want me to take you's out of here,you got to fuck him or something because I'm not carrying him or anything if his in heat especially while having him in my car while I have boxes and stuff in there.." "He can't even sit up! How will I-"

"You don't need him sitting up for a lap dance"

...the it hit me.

"NO,IT'S BAD ENOUGH IM CAPABLE OF GETTING PREGNANT! I AM NOT HAVING A FULL SEX SESSION WITH HIM" I yell making him laugh.

Goldie was to busy enjoying all the petting he was getting from mike to are by the looks of it.."can't we just leave it to springtrap?..." "Like I said,Im not putting him in the back of my car if his in heat and I have boxes and stuff in the back.." Mike says and gets up.

"I gotta make sure Jeremy is making me a sandwich,if I come down here and you're not bouncing on his dick,you're in shit" he growls and walks upstairs,shutting the door.

I looked at goldie nervously and whimpered,crawling over to him and slowly sitting ontop of his crotch.i changed our modes and shakily and pushed myself down,gripping the bar.

...it wasnt long since I was fucked..but this is different..it felt bad doing this with and it's not the person I should be doing this with..it's his brother to make it ten times worst.

Slowly,I lifted myself up,digging my nails into the bar as I went back down,panting and gasping from pain.my back was already sore from freddy..now my legs will be sore from doing this..

-5 minutes later-

"A-ahh~" I scream,even he was beginning to respond a bit but not by moving.i shakily sat up far enough so he could cum,as well as me.hes eyes slowly closed and must've fell asleep.

"See,wasnt that hard" mike chuckled from the steps.

I whimpered and looked up,blushing deeply,watching as he came down with a towel."I'll help you fucking roll him onto this and ill carry him" mike says softly.i slowly get up and help him gently pulling him onto the towel.

"Never...mention this to freddy or I swear to god I will haunt you for the rest of your life" "not like you aren't already" mike mumbled.

"MIKE,DONT LET THEM OUT"

Me and mike look up and growl as fritz holds Jeremy by the hair,making him whimper and cry."why not? Goldie is dying!" Mike growls.

Fritz growls and slams the door..

"Fuck the blanket off,he isn't liking it.." Mike mumbles as goldie begins whimpering.unlike springtrap goldie was basically mikes size so he didnt struggle to much to pick him up.

"We're leaving" mike yells,gripping goldie as I opened the garage door.we puts a blanket over goldie while I just put a hoodie jumper on and (painfully) tucked my ears down in the jacket.

Mike pulled up and opened the side gate so I could drive up and surprisingly not crash into anything..maybe driving manual is easy for me.

"FREDDY,SPRINGTRAP!" I yell.only freddy comes and takes goldie from us while mike pulls the blanket and stuff goldie took with him out of the car.

I don't know why..but I felt like going back in that cage again..I don't know why...

"Uhm...how did you..." Mike mumbles behind me,pointing to my hands.i look down and whimper,seeing a massive cut all the way up my arm."I don't even know...oh god.." I whimper,gently pulling my fur back to see how deep the cut was.

"I gotta get back and take Jeremy to my house..make sure fritz doesn't kill him or something" mike groans and walks off.i continue looking at the cut till someone pulled me forward by my ears.

"OI" "where the fuck were you's?" Foxy growls,throwing me to the ground."wha-..." I couldn't say anything else as he pinned me down against the floor,growling."FOXY STOP!" Chica yells,pushing him off.

I saw freddy come out of the hallway and notice me but not come over,instead went to the guards room.i whimpered and slowly sat up,watching as Chica literally had to pull foxy away and hold his ear so he wouldn't look back at me and try to attack again.

Slowly,I got up and before I knew it i couldn't hear a single fucking thing...

I couldn't even tell if I was talking....I ran into the guards room to freddy and hugged him tightly from behind but he still didnt say anything..atleast from what I know..

He eventually turned around and looked at me werirdly..trying to figure out what was wrong even though I couldn't hear him.i grabbed some paper from behind him and tried to write my neatest..

'I can't hear'

Then literally right after...he said something.

Am I dating a complete idiot....