5

Sonic's POV

Scourge is one stupid hedgehog.

He needs to learn more on the fact on how oblivious he was. I know he's going to be after me. He makes it so obvious! I know he wants to hurt me. Because after all, judging from all the rumors and the way he acts towards me. I'm his victim/ prey. He's the predator and he already found his prey, that being me.

Everytime I pass him, he's giving me a 'calming' smile, trying to play off innocent. While I'm glaring daggers at him, showing him to not mess with me. He just doesn't care does he? He doesn't understand what's he's doing.

What a filthy guy.

I can't believe I'm his next victim! This is terrible. What did I do to him?

I've heard about all the things he's done in the past. I've heard his past victims and all his tricks. He's both a bully and a cold murderer. This is bad, I'm such a goner.

I won't be able to survive his tricks up his sleeve. Just what has he got planned for me?

"Yo, Sonic!" I snapped out of my thoughts of me being a goner and starred at one of my old friends who was in-front of my desk. He waved a hand in-front  of my face. I sighed.

"What Silver?" I said. Placing a palm to my face. He chuckled and pointed to the door. "Uh. . . Hello, it's time to go. Lunch break!" He said and walked to the door. I looked at my arm, looking at my watch, seeing it was time for lunch. I nodded and stood up, walking to the door and walking out with my friends.

As I was getting close to the cafeteria, I felt a harsh shove. I swear I almost fell to the ground, almost hitting my face.

I caught myself and stared, glaring at the person who shoved me. I was about to hit him but I pulled my act together and gasped as I saw Scourge. He smirked and shoved me again, he was about to kick me but he yelped and fell to the ground.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I looked up and saw a pink blur, Amy Rose. She was kicking the ruthless bully in the weakest parts of the bully's body, making him wince.

Starting with his you know what.

"He's my best friend and only sane best friend!" She said and kept kicking him till he got up and left. She took deep breaths before turning back to me. Damn, note to self, don't mess with Amy.

Since this cost was clear, I stood up. With the help from Amy. She smiled and hugged me. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I promise I won't let that happen to you. And I wasn't really lying when I said you were my only best friend." She said while stroking my hair.

I nodded and got out of her grasp. "Well, it's okay. You don't have to worry." She gasped.

"But I have too! You're my only best friend! He's killed and bullied my other friends to the brink of sanity!" She said, now in tears. This caused me to worry but I stayed strong. She hugged herself and looked down. "S-sorry." She said.

I nervously bit my lip and rubbed the back of my head. "No worries, just thanks for helping me." I said. She nodded and excused herself. All I did was stare after her retreating figure.

What now?

I looked over to the lunch doors, wide open revealing loud chatting. "Better not.." I said too myself and walked off the other direction.

I reached the boys bathroom and heard a familiar grunt. I turned around. "Missed me,blue?"

This isn't good.

Edited 2/10/20