10

Scourge's POV

I'm a bad person.

I'm awful and cruel. I don't care if you tell me crap because karma or I myself would slap you silly.

It doesn't matter if someone says crap about me. Because it's a death threat for them. It's a drug to see someone afraid of me. It's breathtaking to watch them cry.

But when Sonic does these things, I feel different.

Why him out of all people, do I feel different?

There's something about Sonic that makes me feel fuzzy and warm. And I have never felt this kind of feelings before.

Lately, I've been having these dreams of Sonic being under me, panting and.. Damn it Scourge, shut up!

This is starting to get out of hand. Hell broke loose, I need to find Sonic and beat the living hell out of him for coming into my life, for making me think too much into this.

Screw these feelings!

It has been almost half an hour since my last argument with my mind. My final desision was to hunt down Sonic and make these feeling fade.

Leave stupid feelings!

"H-How!?" I smirked as I finally found his house. He didn't live far so that was an epic fail for me. Since I went to other neighborhoods.

"What? Did a chicken shoot out your ass?" I said flatly, watching him wince.

I smiled as this played out for me. I leaned close as I chuckled amused at his expression.

Watching fear is harmony to me.

Sonic flinched from my wicked smile and tried to spray water at me since he was watering his grass.

That's very pointless.

"Faker, stop wetting me!" I said and rushed over to him. I grabbed the front of his shirt and shoved his face close to mine.

Our lips were inches apart, One little move and both our lips would collide.

I took a deep breath, watching him with a scowl. He was shaking, tears running down his eyes. His hands went up to cover his face, limiting how close we were.

This was so fun to watch, now all I have to do is punch him.

Scourge, you got this. Just punch him.

Watch him suffer the pain that HE is putting you through. He got you worked up, so punish the weak.

Beat him up, spit at him, and call him ruthless names. Anything!

"P-Please." He whimpered, I starred at him. Watching his face scroll up into pain.

I didn't even hit him. Not yet anyway. Although I noticed my grip was too rough.

Instead of doing of what I wished for in my mind, I did the unpredictable.

My face leaned in and soon felt flames firing everywhere. Firworks, butterflies, and rose petals. Just anything that has a wonderful feeling.

My lips were on his, taking his sweet caramel taste and sweet smell of his natural sent mixed with honey. I thought he would pull away but he suprised me by deepening the kiss.

He wrapped his fragil arms around me and I tried desperately not to ruin this moment.

This is wrong but it feels so right!

Sonic pulled away and blocked himself away from me incase he would get hurt. This hurt me. He was still terrified of me, even though I just poured out my feelings to him by a simple kiss.

I would be lying if I said it did not hurt me.

It did hurt. Like I was stabbed in the heart. He tried to pull out of my grasp but I didn't let him. This caused him to whimper.

"Scourge, Please let me go. I don't want to play your games." He tried to push away from me, but I still didn't budge.

Instead I budged, but quickly wrapped my arms around him, snuggling into him. Watching him stiffen and nervously bit his lip.

He was nervous.

"Sonic, I'm sorry."

He looked at me with frightened eyes, And uncertainity. "No, You're not."

Confused, I stared into his eyes to see what emotion he held. I couldn't help myself as I leaned in again.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I feel bad for what I have done to you." I said watching him still try to pull away from me, my grip tightened.

Can this guy ever stop? Stop and listen to me Sonic, for my sake!

"How can I believe you? How can I trust you?" He said, finally giving into my comfort.

"You have done something to me Sonic. You're affecting me." I said, looking straight into his eyes. I could almost melt into his precious eyes.

What is he doing to me!?

"I..don't know what I..I am doing. But.. you're scaring me. I know y-you're trying to trick me.."

I hugged him tighter, Not even caring if I don't sound like my hard usual self. He was important right now, and I want him in my life. So uncharacteristic of me.

He needs to see what he is doing to me. I want him to see that I have feelings as in love.

Hold on, let me read that again.

Oh, no I read it right.

"I'm not tricking you! I am telling full truth on this! You know what, I'll prove it to you! Tomorrow expect this dumbass to beat your ass into proving I'm right."

I then walked off, leaving him to ponder over what I just said.

And leaving me to panic on what I JUST said to him.

"I'm such a loser." I said, once I reached my house. Slamming the door open and shut behind me.

"That's just great. Now how am I going to prove that I love this good boy?"

Edited 2/10/20