Today I broke into Sainsbury's

Don't worry it's not as bad as it sounds.
It doesn't include any murders.

(Does a squished carrot count as murder?)

So, as you know I was starving against a wall, then plucked up the courage to get bum-jumping, looking for help.

So I was bum-jumping down the street, dodging all the massive heavy feet falling all around me. One time it was a very close call - I lost a little bit of potato skin to a sharp high heel.

Well I was so hungry, and not to mention anger at the humans for injuring me, so I decided to break into sainsburys.

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!

Erm... well it wasn't exactly a break in sainsburys was open at the time. BUT DON'T JUDGE I'M TRYING TO MAKE  IT SOUND COOL OK?!

I waited, unnoticed, outside the entrance and waited for a human to come along and open the door for me.
I learnt about the sensor doors the hard way.
I  wasted almost three hours trying to open the door by pushing.
By then it was almost dark and I was hungrier than ever. When a human finally came and made the door open, I hopped in and headed straight for the pancakes. Don't judge =_=

LOOK ME IN THE EYES O_O
AND TELL ME YOU DON'T LIKE PANCAKES.

Well I had just reached up as far as I could reach (the bottom shelf, thankfully pancakes are there), grabbed two packets of pancakes with ma kawaii mouth and was about to make a break for it when a carrot with an angry expression on his face bounced up.

Uh oh.

"Watchoo doin' stealin' from saynsburyz innit?" said the carrot.

I couldn't reply because I was holding the pancakes in ma kawaii mouth, but I knew I was in trouble.
I tried to hop for it, but he was fast, and barred my every movement.

He was advancing and I thought I wasn't gonna make it out alive.

But then help came. Help came in the form of an obese human with size 12 feet. He obviously didn't notice me or my opponent and, whilst reaching for some chocolate (no surprise there) he obliviously stepped on the carrot!

All was ok, though I did feel slightly bad that a fellow vegetable had to die in such a horrible way.

But then the human took another step, and as he did so, sent me flying throught the air!!!

I'm definitely a goner now, I thought.

But another human activated the sensor door for me and I flew out!!!

Then I landed in the gutter.
Typical.

Well at least I had managed to hang on to my pancakes! I dragged the packets off to a quiet spot against an office block and dug into my well earned feast. Of pancakes.

I was so hungry and they tasted so good that I barely realised the potato-mobile rolling towards me...

.: update coming soon :.