I'M HOME!!!

I'M HOME! I'M HOME! I AM FINALLY HOME! YAAAAAY!!!

Let me tell you how I got home and how I finally got to see my family, friends and, most importantly, MA NICE WARM BED.

So, I was tucking into my pancakes wen a potato-mobile rolled up, and I didn't notice. When I looked up I felt a surge of hopefulness because sitting astride the potato-mobile (a kind of bike for kawaii potatoes) was another
Kawaii
Potato!

"Are you lost?" he asked in a kindly voice, "because if you are, I can give you a lift to where you're going!"
I nodded frantically. I was going to go home!!!
I hopped on the potato-mobile and told him that I was going to Mitcham. He said he was a world class cycler for kawaii potatoes so he managed to get me back to Mitcham in about 4 hours!
He didn't talk much on the ride

I jumped off on the outskirts of Mitcham and gave him the other packet of pancakes. (he was extremely pleased to receive such a large gift and when he asked me how I got them I just said "Erm... kawaii potato's trick.")

I had to bum-jump the rest if the way home which took about half and hour, but I wasn't complaining; that cool cycling potato dude save me three days worth of bum-jumping.

When I finally got home, I was instantly welcomed by my mummy's warm hug. I had never felt so happy in my life!

.: the end :.