4 pt.2 Holding On Tight

A vicious smile leaned against the front door, matte black heels in her left hand, texting away on some expensive looking gadget in her right. Bare foot in a tight black dress. A raven haired seductress, with her nails painted a crimson red and slightly chipped, lips like mars and eyes like the stars. Bright, dark and everything else in between. Alpha aura and more wickedness than blood flowing in her rich veins.
She was Meadow Delgado Lopez. The one and only.

Nick grumbled in his sleep, the noises reaching the surfaces of his acute hearing. he knew there were people in the room, four to be exact. The one still latched onto him in bed, a beautiful specimen he was, and the three distinct heroines with their voices resonating and bouncing around amongst the rest of the mass loft.

"Oh look who decided to finally show up. Where the hell have you been?"

Havana said turning around from the view of the bed to eye Meadow.
Meadow relaxed her shoulders, and walked passed the threshhold, revealing two very massive black luggage carriers behind her.

"Oh, y'know... Around. Sorry I ditched though. something, well a very hot something caught my eye and well y'know the whole story. Curiosity killed the cat but this pussy is still fresh."

"A girls gotta eat."

Havana chimed,

fist bumping Meadow. The two of them giggling away with their sexual innuendos and dirty thoughts.

Bex just groaned, so used to the antics of her sex craved friends, while pulling in Meadows luggage and lifting them onto a hidden pullout couch that extended from the wall, revealing several other luggage's.

It was 11:34 AM on a Saturday. The boarding process just two days away. Everyone was just about ready, now there was just time to kill.

Shawn stirred, warm skin against his palms, and an even warmer body curled up infront of him. His eyes mechanically opened and he pulled in a quick breath, trying not to gasp loudly. Fuck, he thought. He was getting real tired of his sleep cuddling problem. He doesn't mean to do it, his arms and legs in the night just seem to become possessed and pull in whatever's in reach. Today's victim: that boy, Nick, from Wade 'will probably rape you' Foresters party.

Shawn sat up slowly in the bed, the other boy laying still against his chest. He sat like that for a while, not minding the slow rhythmic breathing of the peculiar Nick.

He knew the girls were in the other room, he could hear their hushed whispers and muffled laughs. Probably oozing away at the sight they must've seen while he and nick were sleeping.

His face reddened, embarrassed about his increasing cuddling problems and probable pics of them tangled in bed the girls must be gawking over.
They weren't that good at keeping quiet.

"Bex! Havana! Meadow!"

He barked, placing a hand on Nick's back to make sure he didn't wake him. Nick just stirred around and buried his face into Shawn's armpit, hiding away from the noises.
Shawn, in all honesty didn't mind. The boy must be dead tired after the night he's suffered and Shawn's just a teddy bear, he's accepted this role in society and is content.

The girls all strut in, and sat with their luggage's, their makeshift innocent stares surpassing Shawn's keen ability to detect fault in one's truth.

"Yes?"

The trinity spoke. All but hiding their ear to ear smiles and devilish giggles.

Shawn sighed into his hands, more of groan, and eventually began to laugh along with them. Why wouldn't he? he had a stranger wrapped around his waist and his head was a bit foggy from last nights escape from Wade's house party from hell but he remembered it all.

Him and Bex carrying a stumbling Nick to Havana's jeep and throwing him in the back, Shawn trying to keep him conscious, and then Havana pulling up to the nearest drive through and handing over a plethora of cheeseburgers to the backseat crew. A typical time in the late L.A highs as it seemed.

Nick sobered up quickly around the fourth cheeseburger and then lay his head on Bex's lap, Havana's gadget in hand and earpods strapped in his ears as he finally rested. Humming to whatever tune was playing.

They ended up driving to Shawn's, planning to stay the night and deciding it best to keep a watch on Nick there than rather leaving him alone in the last days of the boarding process. They deserved to all be together and Shawn didn't mind watching over the younger troubled boy.

They all crashed soon after that. Shawn just didn't know how Nick got so deep into his arms in the morning.

"Sooo," he patted Nick's back, looking at the girls.

Waiting for one of their replies.

"Sleep good?"

Bex giggled out.

"Actually, yeah I did. Stop laughing. I can't help the teddy bear inside of me. You guys know that."

"How could we not?"

Shawn stuck his tongue out at the girls and leaned again on the bedframe, Nick still sound asleep on top of him. He felt bad, he didn't wanna move but Shawn's stomach was beginning to growl.

"We've got some leftover cheeseburgers if you want, I heard that from here."

Bex was such a mother.

"Yes, please."

"We have burgers???"

Meadow looked astonished, as if she hadn't satisfied her hunger enough already in the poor boy she probably devoured during the night.

"Okay, you guys eat, Shawn how do you turn on your tech table thingy so I can pull up the ITA map. They just sent it out the first days itinerary."

Havana said while fumbling around with a mess of wires near the table that was more of a big computer than a table.
It was one of those holographic, touchscreen, voice recognized, gadget tables that basically did everything.

Everyone halted in motion. Even Nick sat up. eavesdropping, obviously. Maybe a little too caught up in the softness of Shawn, the walking fucking teddy bear, he said somewhere in the back of his head.

"Hi." Nick said sitting up beside Shawn, like it was nothing, like they'd been waking up like that for years.

That'd be cool.

Oh shut the fuck up Nick.

His inner monologue reverberating in his clunky cranium.

"Hi." Shawn said, sleep still a bit dry in his eyes, but a smile fresh on his face. Again, like it wasn't weird that they were both sort of half naked in bed together.

"Shawn."

"Nick."

The odd duo greeted each other, half smiling, half hiding their reddened faces. Hands fumbling to meet one another's.

Havana's eyes gleamed, as she could see the sparks beginning to fly between the both of her only male friends.

Sparks were indeed flying, but in every direction. Wild, tamed, untamed, sporadic, like a match falling towards a pool of gasoline.

It was beautiful, even if it was just been a day since they've met.

Even Shawn questioned it.
Nick definitely questioned it.

Secretly, deep in the back of of their common thoughts. Or maybe it was just the sun in their eyes, the fadingness of the previous nights little adventure, or the remnants of the alcohol still on their tongues.