Catch and Release

Passing a glass of cold water to Kahlan, Lost continued the working of her tongue between Kahlan's legs without breaking contact. Kahlan had been feeling cramped and sore this morning almost as soon as waking up so Lost took it upon herself to relax Kahlan's muscles. Kahlan took the pampering treatment well, sighing softly in appreciation.

"When are you going to tell me about the old ones?" asked Kahlan in a whisper. She sipped at her water then passed it back down. She wasn't aiming for an orgasm and somehow that relaxed her all the more.

Lost took the glass and placed it on the coffee table behind her. She sat back on her heels and licked her lips. "Now? Shouldn't I finish first?" She was at this particular session of cunnilingus for over an hour, but didn't mind continuing.

"I feel much better." Kahlan wiggled her fingers for her pants back. She was satisfied when Lost carefully pulled them up her legs. She adjusted her back pillow and motioned for Lost to open the terrace curtains now to let in the sunlight. "So what happened?"

Opening the curtains and ignoring the moistness staining her underwear, Lost said, "They were childish."

Kahlan noticed the way Lost was pressing her thighs together, and smiled. She felt pretty even in her heavy state when she knew Lost still got wet from her body. "Childish?"

"They think they belong up here when they don't, at least not the way they want to be. They have no right to meddle in human affairs."

"And you said this to them?"

"Yes. They were angered at my truth and fled their tomb."

"Where did they go?"

Lost shrugged as she moved to the kitchen. Aside from her girlfriends juices, she had had nothing to eat yet. "I don't know. But I told Deanna they'd probably get scared and return to their chamber. If not, they'll take a while to figure out how to haunt this modern day."

Kahlan lifted her butt to pull her pants up further. "Aren't they all powerful or something?"

Lost scoffed. "Once, maybe. Now they're just old ghosts. They are powerful but these days anything can be defeated. Ghosts are easily banished."

"What did Deanna say?"

"She was upset about it. She thinks she might be fired for what I did."

Kahlan raised an eyebrow. "And you're going to help her out... Right?"

"Yes, I will."

"Good." Kahlan reached for the remote and clicked on the TV as Lost devoured half of the kitchen. Her lower back cracked as she shifted, and she moaned internally at how relaxed she was thanks to the diligent massage done to the apex of her thighs. She made small circles on her belly with her hand as she flipped channels to eventually land on the news. She muted the TV as to not hit Lost's nerve about what was being reported on. The anchor person was talking about another woman kidnapped from her home. Kahlan felt an eerie sensation reading the scrolling lines at the bottom of the screen about precautions to be taken by the women of the city. Murders happened in other places, she thought, never this close to home.

"I told you it was unhealthy to watch that," Lost snapped without meaning to, feeling Kahlan's unsettlement and taking action to stop it. She snatched up the remote to change the channel.

"Give me the remote back," Kahlan demanded. "I want to watch it. Another woman is missing. She was taken practically down the street."

Begrudgingly, Lost gave the remote back. "I know. I saw the scene last night. I still think you shouldn't worry about it. The stress is bad for the baby."