Say Something..

"Say something
I'm giving up on you..."

A small, saddened boy sat upon the floors of his bed chambers, alone and isolated from the rest of the servants that occupied his manor. The Phantomhive Manor. To be alone.. All by himself, without his loyal butler standing by his side. Oh how it pained him, more then he ever thought it would pain him. Why did Sebastian have to leave him? To break their contract? What was the purpose... Did the demon grow tired of the younger? Did the demon no longer crave for his soul, no longer wanting Ciel to be his?
Why did Sebastian have to leave..?
Didn't the elder male realize..
How much Ciel truly needed him?

Ciel sat upon the floor, a quill pen in his hand, writing upon parchment, a letter to leave behind, a letter to bid farewell. It read:
"Dear Sebastian,
My once loyal butler, my knight of this failed chess game, the one person I've grown affection for over these past three years of sorrow, revengeful seeking and sadness. You have left me now, I didn't think such a day would come. I thought I was enough... But perhaps not. Perhaps I was too childish for you, too ignorant, too much of a pain to look after for. Did you grow bored of my soul, of my actions, everything about me? I wish I could know the answers to these questions, but I'm afraid if you did return, that I'd long be gone. You see, it's quite weak of me I suppose. A great act of weakness indeed, but I've grown to realize that I can't possibly live without you. You gave me happiness without you even knowing it, how you made my stitched up sinful heart glow with joy at times. Only you did that to me. Without you, I'm left in the pit of saddening darkness I was in before, all alone on my own, suffering and shedding worthless tears that would get me no where. I've once again become that weak child I once was before, when you first met me. When you first reached out those fingers to clasp around my outstretched hand. Such a pity I've become, at least hopefully, you can learn the truth. Oh Sebastian, how much I care about you. How you don't realize how I much I need you, how much I love you. Even when I'm gone... I will continue to love you, even if you no longer, or never did love me. I write upon this parchment... Saying my farewells to you. I'm sorry if I wasn't good enough, I'm sorry if I made you disgusted with me so you ran away. Do please forgive me.. Even though I won't be able to forgive myself. Always remember one thing. If you look upon this letter, if your crimson eyes read these inked letters. Know and always remember one thing. I love you so much, Sebastian. I will miss you..."

The younger set the note upon a table with tears rolling down his cheeks.
This was it.
This was the end...
If only...
He had known that Sebastian truly loved him...
The gun fired.