Chapter 21

Kayla's POV
"You promise if I show you, you won't think I'm a freak"
I was really scared to show him the video but he was going to see it no matter what because of Kourtney.

"I already think your a freak, that's why I like you"

"Gray I'm serious, you promise you won't stop talking to me"

"I'm never gonna stop talking to you, it's been so hard these last few days not being able to talk to you and I never wanna go through it again.. Now show me the video"

I got my phone out and went into my photo album while I was looking for the video I could feel Grayson looking at me so I looked up at him and he smiled at me I looked away but he was still looking at me.

"I found the video.."

"Okay let me see it"

I played the video and showed Grayson..

(If you've ever watched The Duff when Bianca goes to the mall and does the crazy stuff with the manikin that's what kayla does)

During the video Grayson was laughing and I got really embarrassed so I grabbed my phone and tried to run out of his room but he ran after me and stood in front of his bedroom door so I couldn't leave.

"Grayson move"

"No why are you leaving, I'm not letting you leave without figuring things out"

"What do you mean Grayson, you found out why I stopped being your friend what do you want now"

"I WANT YOU KAYLA! I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU! I WANT YOU TO BE MINE AND ONLY MINE"

I started crying because I felt the same exact way about him and he just makes me so happy.

"Gray, I uhm I don't really know what to say"

"Kayla.." He got closer to me our faces were inches apart..

"Be mine" he whispered.

"I- I don't know Gray.."

"Why not, I know you feel the same way about me"

"What if something happens in our relationship and we aren't friends anymore id rather be your friend then ruin our relationship"

"but the reason why you wanted me out of your life was because you wanted to be with me but you couldn't because of the video but now you can and you don't want to, you Kayla I really don't get you, you say you want me but then when you can have me you wanna be just friends and I can't be just friends with you IM IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU"

"Grays-"

"You know what just leave and when you figure out what you wanna do between us let me know because I'm tired of waiting and trying"

And with that I left and went back home, I don't know what I'm doing I should've said I wanted to be with him but a part of me feels like when we date something is gonna go wrong I feel as if we are better as just friends.

Do you think Kayla and Grayson will ever get together?