Back To Japan! I'm A Cute Pig~

"Miss Kagami?"

*Snore*

"Miss Kagami, please wake up"

*Mumbles...Snore*

"Tora-chan, we have reached Japan"

"Yes i'll marry you my precious..." *Snore loudly*

"TORA-CHAN! THE PILOT IS STEALING YOUR POCKY!"

"DON'T STEAL MY POCKY!!" I woke up with a shout and screamed at my manager's (Ms Otomi) face when I saw that her face was inches away from mine

"Don't scare me like that!! Sheesh!! Wait, is my precious still here?" I said to her while sitting up the comfy jet chair(Hey I'm sort of rich from my concerts and photoshoots and I miss Japan a lot! So I came here right after my last concert in America henceforth me sleeping like a pig(literary). A cute pig because I'm just that cute! (Big Ego Here)

"Tora-chan, we have to get off the jet now, the limo is already waiting for you. And yes 'Your Precious' is still in your bag" my manager said to me while practically pushing me down the stairs of the jet and out to the airport area and into A limo which I think is a waste of money! Seriously! It's not like people will recognize me in Japan! And besides, i've gotten my hair cut from below my butt to now just below my shoulders which I put into two spiky(natural) pigtails.

-A limo car ride later-

"TORA CHAN! WAKE UP! WE'VE REACHED!"

"I Love You Too Naruto-Whaaa?" I yawn loudly and blinked a few times before getting out of the limo(Waste of money!) and looked at the white three-storey mini mansion with a nice front yard with white pickled fence and lovely indoor basketball court and swimming pool linked at the back of the house.

"Is my brother here yet?" I asked Otomi and practically ran into the house searching for my room and can't wait for nice sleep on my new bed and heard her shouting behind me "Yeah! He is already settled in! I'll come back to check on you and give you updates on the new photoshoot in Japan next week okay?! And it's on the top floor!"

"Okays! Thanks!" I shouted back as I made my way to my room located at the top floor kindly told-more like screamed by Otomi. She's pretty much my manager and sister cramped into one and really, I don't think I'll be here right now if it wasn't for her helping me and my brother when our parents left us.

I got dressed in my nighties which is a tank top and boy shorts and flopped onto my bed. I took out my phone from my bag and texted my brother that I am already home and fell asleep after pressing send.