Join the team!

I slammed open the doors of the indoor basketball court and caught a basketball that was flying towards me and shot it into the hoop on the other end of the court while making my way towards my bother who is busy playing against some other players and threw a basketball right at him screaming "Die Bakaniisan!" but sadly kuroko deflected it and i sped towards the ball catching it and surprising the whole team besides kuroko. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" the team shouted as i continue dribbling the ball "Eh? I've always been able to do it. No biggy~"

"NO BIGGY? YOU JUST THREW THE BALL INTO THE HOOP FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COURT!"

"Huh? It's not that much of a shocker, I've always been able to do that. Oh yeah! I need to speak to your coach, I want to join the basketball team."

"Hi! I'm the coach, Riko Aida! And I accept you into the team!!" the girl known as coach said while hugging the basketball out of me.

"Help! Can't breathe!!!" I squeaked as I squirm out from the death hug and glared at Bakaniisan when he laughed at me. Suddenly my song blasted out from my phone and I had to flip my bag upside down to find it "Ah hah! Hello?"

"Torachan! Didn't I tell you that Tony will fetch you both after school?!! Come out now! I managed to get you in a photoshoot for a magazine with the hottest male model in Japan in an hour!!"

"Sorry! We lost track of time! Oh! Guess what?! I got in the basketball team!!"

"That's great Torachan, but HURRY OUT!!"

"Okay okay, Sheesh! You Don't have to scream in my ear!"

"Just come out!"

"Coming Coming!" I ended the call and turned around and saw the whole team was looking at me with shock and amuse face. I grinned back sheepishly and pull Kagami to the door shouting "Bye bye! We got to be going now! See you all tomorrow!"

"Goodbye"-Kuroko "The practice isn't over yet!"-Hugya "Bye!"-Riko "Stop pulling me!"-Kagami "Shut up! Bakaniisan!!"-Me

------------------------------

"Good good! Now a little closer! Yes Yes! Good! That's a wrap! You are a natural at this, Torasan!"

"Thank you, you are also a natural at this, Konosan." I said to him as I looked at the photos he had taken of me and Ryota Kise and he blushed a little "Oh, ehehehh thank you!" I smiled at him and walked towards my brother who was sitting there fuming for reasons I don't really want to know.

"So? How was I, niisan?!" I grinned at him as I catch the water bottle Otomi threw at me.

"You were good, but I don't like that guy, he was too close to you!!" This is why I do not want to ask him.

"Niichan! It's for the magazine! I've known him since middle school and besides, it's not like we were kissing or anything. "

"Kissing?! No way are you going to kiss him or anyone for a magazine! Infact, you are never to kiss any boy!"

"Bakaniichan! You want me to be a lesbo? And don't make a scene here!" I bonked him on the head with my now empty water bottle.

"Hey Toracchi! Want to go for dinner together?" Kise said running towards me

"No! She is not going to eat dinner with you!" Kagami said as he stood infront of me like a tiger protecting her cub.

"Niisan! Don't be making decisions for me! Sorry Ryokun, but I'm going to eat at home with bakaniisan tonight, I just came back Japan last night and I'm beat!"

"It's okay Toracchi, we'll go out some other time! And I'm sure we'll have work together soon anyways!"

"Thanks Ryokun! Well, we have to go now! Bye bye everyone!" I waved to him and the crew grinning. "Bye!" they all choruses.