Chapter 18 the kidnapping

Raped, pregnant@12, and then adopted by... One direction?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Alexis' P.O.V.

I saw one of the security guards and either I'm going crazy or he looks like Eric. The security guard looked around the room and then we locked eyes. Oh my god... That's Eric..

I whispered in Louis' ear and said," Dad.. Eric is disguised as one of security guards.." I stuttered while saying that. After I finished talking Louis' eyes grew in recognition. He said," Are you sure?" I nodded my head frightened. He looked at the security guards and said which one. I told him the one with piercing green eyes. He looked through the guards and said," Okay I'll call the police tell Niall to call Simon." I nodded my head and told Niall to call Simon. I saw Addie was sitting on her blankets looking at me. I put my arms out and told her "Come here baby" she smiled at me and got up and came to me she jumped in my arms and I picked her up and hugged her I then put her in my lap. Then Eric spoke up and said," Are you Alexis Tomlinson?" I looked at him and said," Who's asking?" "Edward Johnson at your service." "Then yes. I am. What's it to you.?"
"Just asking. Who's that little girl?"
"My.. Daughter." When I said that his eyes grew wide and then said," where is her Father?" "Jail." "Why?" "Raping me and my mom and murdering my parents. " "So you know who he is?" "No. There was 4 of them. Enough chit chat I'm tired night." "Night."

I grabbed Addie's stuff and walked up the stairs. I heard three different footsteps following me. I walked to Louis' room and went in. I locked the door and went an put Addie on Louis' bed. I then texted Louis 'Dad I went into your room and locked the door. There was three people following me but i don't know who they were. Who were they?' 'Sweetheart what do you mean people followed you? All the guards and the lads are still down here.' There was banging on the door. I plugged in headphones that Louis had lying around and put them in Addie's ear. I turned on music and made sure she couldn't here anything and then I texted Louis 'Dad someone is banging on your door. Who's at the door?' 'Lexi do not under any circumstances do you open that door. Call the police and say you found one of the guys who escaped. And make sure to hide Addie somewhere so no one can hurt her. I have an iPod lying around in there give that to her. Keep your phone on you but on silent make sure you have your GPS on just in case. I love you.' 'Okay Dad I will. I love you too.'

I found the iPod he was talking about and gave it to Addie. I then remembered the secure room that is in Louis' room and I opened it. I put Addie in the room and told her I love her. I closed the door and I ran to Louis' closet and hid in there. I called the police and when they answered I said," Hi I'm Alexis Tomlinson there are three unknown people in my house and I saw 1 of the people that escaped from the jail in America. His name is Er.." I was cut off by the closet door opening and 4 guys running in. I looked at their faces and realized that it was Eric's Dad, Dylan, Gabe, and Gavin. I screamed in fear," Ahhhhhhhhh get away from me. Get out of here. Get the fu..." I was cut off by my mouth being covered. I had slipped my phone in my boots before they saw. I struggled and continued to scream. Eric's Dad then whispered in my ear," Hey there Lexi" He said Mr name with venom. "Miss me? I missed you. I missed my new toy. How do you like that? You are my toy now." He then yelled,"Boys lock her up and carry her out to the van asap." Gavin and Gabe picked me up after Dylan tied a cloth around my mouth. They carried me downstairs and outside to a blue van. The entire time they carried me out I struggled. They tried to put me in the van but I continued to struggle and the cloth slipped for my mouth and I screamed, "SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED! HEL..." Dylan came up to me and slapped me. He then said," Shut the fuck up you slut. My Dad is going to punish his new toy bad. Don't you think so Gabe and Gavin?" They laughed evilly and said," Oh yeah. It's going to be 10x worse now though. " They threw me in the back of the van and Dylan got in the back. Then Eric got in after Dylan. He looked at me and smirked. He probably thinks I fell for it. I decided to play along and I pretended to be surprised.

He then said," This little bitch is going to have a punishment of a lifetime tonight. Dads not happy with you, you got him and us put in the slammer. You are going to pay bitch." He laughed evilly. I started panicking when I realized that we were moving and Eric's Dad was driving. I was crying when I felt cold metal hit the back of my head knocking me out...

To be continued...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am sorry I haven't been updating regularly I've been busy with school and choir stuff. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I love you all!!!!!

Please

Vote
Comment
Follow

~Carissa~