Chapter 1

Raped, pregnant @ 12, and then Adopted by....... One Direction?

~*~°~*~°~*~°~*~°~*~°~*~°~*~°~*
Prologue 

Hi! I'm Alexis, I'm 14 years old! I've been in this orphanage since I was 12. The reason I'm in here is that both my parents were murdered when they were trying to save me from being raped. I'm not ready to say who yet, the only people that know who the people that did it are, is me, the people that did it, moms the orphanage ladies and the police. Sadly, the police were too late to stop everything from happening.... They came because someone had called and told them they heard a gun and mine and mom's screams for help... :( They raped my mom then killed her... :'( Sadly, they made me watch all of it... I have nightmares about it ALMOST every night. But, after they raped my mom and killed her and my dad,

~ Start of flashback~

"They tied me to the bed with ropes that i guess they brought with them, then the person that killed my Dad, looked at me with a lustful gaze (I was really scared about what he might do). Then the guy roughly forced his lips onto mine then he licked my bottom lip for access but I denied(not my smartest idea) when i denied he kept are lips locked but he grabbed my boob roughly and squezzed it to were it hurt and i screamed (well tried too anyways) when i did he stuck his tounge in my mouth so i bit his tounge till i knew it was bleeding he then punched me in stomach. He then smirked and ripped off my jeans and underware and then he ripped off my shirt and bra also. He stared at me for 5 seconds smirking and started unzipping his pants while he did so I started screaming but then he had his friends stuff something in mouth and then raped me and let his friends rape me too but only 3 out of 5 of his friends raped me the 4th one was about too but the police FINALLY showed up the bad guys tried to run but the policemen caught them, while that happened 3 policeWomen came in (and thankfully only girl police saw me tied up and naked), they untied me and took me too the ambulance, and said the bad guys were going to be charged with murder and rape and be in jail for a long time...

~End Of Flashback~

A month after that I found out I was pregnant. I still don't know which one is the father out of the four that did rape me. But I don't care because they aren't touching one single hair on my baby girls head. Yes, I still had my baby at 13 (i turned 13 before i had her) I'm now 14 and she's 1. Her name is Addie (short for Addison). Anyways we are both here at the orphanage because I'm not letting anyone adopt me with out my baby girl or my baby girl without me. Right now I'm playing with Addie in her room when the nice orphanage lady Mrs. Gabrielle calls me and the rest of the kids down because its adoption day... So i dress Addie in a pink onsie and black tights with black shoes and a pink bow, then after I dress her I go to my room (which thankfully is right next too hers) and get dressed in a blue shirt black tights blue converses and a blue beanie. I grab Addie's hand and we slowly walk down the stairs to the front before we are down completely I hear 5 different guy voices.... I start to freak out (I'm really scared of guys after that night) I pick Addie up and run too her room and set her down and she goes and plays with her toys when I go to close the door a foot gets in the way of me closing it. The person that the foot belonged to slowly pushed the door opened and i was face to face with.......

To be continued

A/N This is my first book hope you enjoy it!!!
Vote and Comment!!!!!
Comment and tell me if it is good or not please and thank you!!!

Please go and check out The Alpha's Unexpected Pups by sweetdjtumbling!!!!
~Carissa~