At the cliff

Jennifer went to the restroom. When she came out she saw Louis standing near the car facing backwards to her. She walked and hugged him from behind. Louis turned and hugged her tightly. Home is being wrapped in his arms thought Jennifer.

They left fron the restaurant. Louis drove the car to a cliff. They sat at the edge hand in hand. Breeze was blowing and Jennifer's open hair was continuously coming over her face not letting her speak properly. Louis put her hair behind her ears and kept his hand there so that it wont disturb her again. Jennifer rested her head on his shoulder.
Louis then thought to ask about the file.
Louis-Jennifer I want to confess something. The other day I saw a file in the shelf and your dance pictures and certificates. Why don't you dance? Why didn't you tell me about that before?

Jennifer- Louis let the right time come I'll let you know. Now the night is too romantic don't make it serious. Please.

Louis- okay babe.

They waited there for two hours. Talking, holding hands and at times silently observing the sky, the water, it was like with your loved ones even silence speaks a lot. Silence is also comfortable with some special people. 
It started raining suddenly. Jennifer stood up to run towards the car.  Louis grabbed her hand and pulled her close. So close that she could feel his breathe. She was getting those shivers inside her. She closed her eyes. Their lips met. Louis held her more tightly. With their eyes closed and the kiss happened. Rain, under the moon light at the cliff. Just a perfect moment for a first kiss.

"Best moment", Jennifer whispered in his ears as they hugged after the kiss. They walked to the car quietly. No one spoke anything the entire way home. Playing a romantic song thats it. But as if the silence spoke a lot here. They reached home it was almost morning 5 a.m. luckily they had keys to sneak inside the house.

Jennifer got out of the car. She bent down through the window ,"Good night". That smile she had and that affection in her good night said a  lot.  Louis gave a flying kiss and left to go home.

As he approached his keys to the door he realised that its the room keys and not the house keys. Now what? If mom doesn't find me in my room she will kill me, he thought.